LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

NBA - Wednesday, 4/9/14

1 NBA Play Wednesday

Pistons / Cavaliers UNDER 206.5 -110 (Heritage)

YTD: 209-240-7, -33.93

crmejia23
    crmejia23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Nice Detroit pick last night! didn't see that coming at all...Do you believe it will be a repeat kind of game for detroit, where they cover again? i actually watched the game and both teams played awful basketball, and i really think a rested cavs team can take it to them tonight and cover that spread, especially is josh smith is out once again and if they play as bad as they did yesterday. Because even though they won, hawks played just as crappy as them. Such an awful game that i sat through. Any thoughts?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by crmejia23 View Post
    Nice Detroit pick last night! didn't see that coming at all...Do you believe it will be a repeat kind of game for detroit, where they cover again? i actually watched the game and both teams played awful basketball, and i really think a rested cavs team can take it to them tonight and cover that spread, especially is josh smith is out once again and if they play as bad as they did yesterday. Because even though they won, hawks played just as crappy as them. Such an awful game that i sat through. Any thoughts?
    I have no thoughts on spread here, just want both teams to be sloppy again like the piston game last night. The Cavs have actually been a good 'under' team at home all year where they don't score much but play respectable defense. The Pistons are an 'over' team but their meetings with Cleveland this year have been low scoring and I don't think they give same effort as last night on a back-to-back.

LT Profits

1 NBA Addition

2 NBA Plays Wednesday

Kings +13 -106 (5 Dimes)

LT Profits

1 More NBA Addition

3 NBA Plays Wednesday

Magic +5 -108 (Heritage)
    Kings +13 -106 (5 Dimes)