CookiMonster
    CookiMonster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Philly vs Raps Wednesday 4/9/13

Locally the Raptors are favoured by -14.5 . The past 3 games between these teams the Raptors never came close to winning by that much home or away ... I know they'll sweep the Sixers but what's bothering me is by how much. What's everyone's thoughts on this game?
    Last edited by CookiMonster; 04-08-14 at 10:11 PM.

CookiMonster
    CookiMonster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

any thoughts at all or is everybody dodging this match up?

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a homer, will be at the game tonight.
    Since no one else is chiming in, i'll add my .02

Last I checked, spread was -13. Raptors haven't beaten philly by more than 10-11 this season if I remember correctly, and that was with Lowry and Johnson in the line-up. Also have to consider that these games were played when the 76ers were getting blown out by 20+ early on in the season. Sixers are a bit better now at making the games somewhat competitive, as of late, but then again the Raps have stepped their game up as of late, too.

I think the wisest thing to do is either play a live bet in the 1st half, since raps generally start out slow, and then hammer the raps in the 2nd half - raps are one of the best 4q teams in the league.

BOL pal

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I would wait till halftime and hopefully the sixers are close or leading. Then I suggest you hammer the raptors at whatever the 2nd half number is. But if the raptors are blowing them out at halftime then idk