TOR/CHI vs CHA/WAS
    TOR/CHI vs BKN

West
    SAS vs DAL/PHO/MEM
    OKC vs DAL/PHO/MEM
    LAC vs POR/GS
    HOU vs POR/GS

Potential series bets
    I'd love to have a Houston/Portland 4/5 matchup because Houston would absolutely murder Portland and I feel like the odds would be decent (no worse than -250 maybe)? I think it would be 5 games at most.

Washington might be able to give Indiana fits but I wouldn't have the balls to pull the trigger. Ditto for any Brooklyn/Chicago series (although I might have the balls to bet Chicago over Toronto).

Anybody think Memphis might be worth a flyer over OKC if they met up in 1st round at +600 or so?

I also think that the Clippers should be mildly afraid of a healthy GS matchup in the first round. Maybe GS would be +550 or so? I think that Matt Barnes would be absolutely vital with his length keeping the Splash Bros from lighting it up.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Brooklyn will beat anyone they play in the first round

GS +550? My friend, I think you are not in reality right now lol. No way you would get those kind of odds on the warrior. 0% chance.

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

What do you GS would be versus the clippers? I think they'd be over +300

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

id much rather just pound the money line every game if you like the dog. you will make more money than making a series bet and tying your money up for the whole series. Just my opinion though.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

I will put some money on Wizards winning the series if they are playing the Pacers.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

memphis has ZERO shot.

clippers are a lock to win their series.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I wouldn't count out Portland if they play Houston. I feel that would be a good series. 6-7 games.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I wouldn't count out Portland if they play Houston. I feel that would be a good series. 6-7 games.
    When the going gets tough, DH hits the sidewalk running like the heartless little girl he is.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Anyone think Bobcats have a shot against Indiana? I do.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Anyone think Bobcats have a shot against Indiana? I do.
    The way Indy is falling apart right now, anything is possible. Let's see what the line will be.

The OP is dreaming, +550 for GSW vs LAC, that must the funniest thing I have seen for a while. Their odds will not be higher than +200, and frankly I do not like that matchup for the Clips. Memphis has zero chance against OKC: they are just not clicking on offense. Rockets without Beverley will not have a cakewalk against Portland. BKN should beat Chicago.

green7
    green7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brooklyn has a good shot to win the east....Toronto is a very live dog. If/when the Nets play Miami the Nets will win a minimum 3 games in the series. Indy won't go anywhere unless Paul George goes off. Charlotte will surprise and win a couple of games or at least cover a couple of times as a dog.

In the West, Portland I wouldn't put a nickle on, maybe to play them over because they just try to outscore everyone. I love Chris Paul and the Clipper's Coach Rivers....but they have two starters that can't shoot free throws, and as we saw last night in the NCAA, free throws matter. Also they have the knucklehead factor in Barnes and Big Baby Davis. I can't see Paul and Rivers overcoming those factors. You don't win by dunking the ball more than your opponent.

Houston is dangerous, especially if Beverly can play, which allows them to sit Lin, hopefully for the whole game....maybe McHale will grab a clue and play Garcia in the playoffs instead. I don't like the Thunder (or Westbrook) or the Grizzlies at all..........when your number one option is Zach Randolph you're in trouble....he also can't make free throws and is a terrible clutch player.

Guard play is the key and free throw shooting, coaching and defense. The teams with the best chance of winning it all are the Spurs, Rockets and Nets....perhaps Golden State can pull off a first and/or second round upset.

Phoenix is the funnest team I've watched play in the NBA in some time....and they have no conscience. Maybe they'll scare somebody better like Golden State did when they were just getting started. I'd love to see Gerald Green go off in the playoffs, no one stops that guy but himself. If they get in, they'll probably play the Spurs just like the Warriors did in the playoffs when Curry went off. That would be a lot of fun.
    Last edited by green7; 04-08-14 at 04:48 PM.