John953
    Update your status
    John953's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 659

Fridays lean disccusion

ok so i cap all the games i see 3 leans.

1st philly/bos in the under. 208 right now i didnt now lock it in because i see the line movement upwards .5??? is there something i dont know?? and how would i predict where the line is moving if anyone can help with that it would be greatly appreciated.

2nd. Portland -4 @ home over phoenix. Even though both teams have near avg score i see portland taking the game over in the last 5 min of 4th quarter and finishing strong. easy cover in my opinion. portland is a undercover solid team dont sleep on them. I see them smack some solid teams by 8+

3rd Lakers/Dal under 223. Really thats a dam high number yea lakers make come out shooting and tryin to run the mavs tired legs but 223??? that seems high to me espically after and game tonite of running up and down court i think the mavs will want a slower pace more defense and try to hold on to that spot. btw this line also moved up ??? wtf is goin on let me know how i can tell if its gonna continue thanx guys. lets keep printing this

legendbeats
    on the way to the bank
    legendbeats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I am liking the Philly and Boston UNDER + the LA and Dallas UNDER... 223 seems incredibly high for these two.

Those seem like solid picks to me. Good luck.

legendbeats
    on the way to the bank
    legendbeats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Tailed ya on the Mavericks-Lakers Under, looks like it's gonna hit my man.