meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

Pop bold enough?

I can see it, but is pop really bold enough to sit players tonight just for some measly rest?? They are the 1 seed but just throwing in the towel tonight would not be smart at all.. Okc is the only team they need to really be afraid of in the west if the spurs didn't have home court.. Houston only other team in the west to possibly give the spurs or okc problems.. Agree?? If spurs are looking to play their starters I will be going huge on this teaser.. Gophers +10.5 - spurs +10.5 - mavs +11.5... Mavs will not throw in the towel and the gophers have a 50/50 shot to win this game and lose by 11+ maybe 1 or 2 times out of 10.... Thoughts??

blstrick5
    blstrick5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

I don't care either way. I jumped on OKC early and got them at -2. Spurs can't f*ck with OKC.

Never put anything past Pop. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he sat them.

meyer0416

Spurs aren't anything to mess with this whole year.. They are focused and determined.. Why did line Move so much?? I can clearly see okc winning but durant's run where he couldn't miss is over.. He is focused on the playoffs at this point and okc is still wondering if they are better without Westbrook.. I do see the spurs losing tonight more than half the time but why the hell would the spurs throw in the towel and potentially give up the 1 seed

meyer0416

NBA would come down on pop again if he sat even 2 starters.. Last year they got in trouble for it and this is a televised TNT game where both teams will be trying.. Wish the spurs weren't on this win streak but I can't pass up points on SA

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

Spurs starters had some rest by blowing out teams the past 5 out of their 6 games. They haven't been playing intense minutes. I don't see Pop sitting them tonight. Especially if they want to go for 20 game win streak + they can pretty up lock up home court throughout the playoffs with a win tonight.

meyer0416

Quote Originally Posted by kaijunn View Post
    Spurs starters had some rest by blowing out teams the past 5 out of their 6 games. They haven't been playing intense minutes. I don't see Pop sitting them tonight. Especially if they want to go for 20 game win streak + they can pretty up lock up home court throughout the playoffs with a win tonight.
    They can lock it up and because it's televised and because it's okc I see the spurs putting forth full effort.. Still sour from last year.. If they were even playing the mavericks instead I wouldn't even lay -6 points on the spurs at home... Pop does not want to win 20 in a row.. Does not want attention and doesn't want his guys tired.. If spurs win tonight be careful betting them next 2 games after this.. But I do see them controlling this game as they usually do.. Durant's needs to score 37+, Westbrook 24+ and Ibaka 17&10.. To even stand a chance tonight