pupung
    pupung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Portland @ chicago

I said before i will never bet a game involving chicago bulls, i never cashed on them. But this game i might. Portland coming of 2 set of back to back games 4 games in 5 nights. I think bulls cover whatever the spread is.

Your thoughts?

Tillos
    Tillos's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny, I've said the same damn thing too about not betting a game involving the Bulls. I think the Bulls cover, and have a good chance of winning. That is, if they can stop Aldridge from scoring 25pts ontop of 16 boards. A report out there says (after Thursdays win over the hawks) depending how is back feels, will determine whether he plays or not. Seems like a good bet to play though. One little trend I do like though in favor of the Bulls is: The home team coming off a win, playing on 2+ days rest facing an opp whose coming off an away win in which they scored 99pts or more playing on zero days rest since 2010 the home team is 7-2 straight up. Keep in mind though, that this is Chicago's first time playing at home this season on three days rest; and that the UNDER has cashed in the last four games at United Center

pupung

Nice intel.. Might also consider the under. Will wait for the line though. Lets do this!

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh take the under whatever. Blazers will take a ton of jumpers and bulls will contest lots of them. Bulls always play to the under and lately blazers have been trending that way.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Love the Under. Will eventually play it.

pupung

Fckng chicago never ever cashed on them wt a BS team