Betpoints: 48

Mavs blew this game

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    How does Dallas play such bad d
    Maybe because they don't have many good defensive players on their team?

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mavs had this game

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

missed alot of free throws dallas

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Fukkin wow...practically gave the game away. Dirk couldnt even buy a basket.

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

How does Dallas play such bad d?

One word Nowitzki,as good as he is offensively he doesn't half hamper Dallas on defence,he is just too static.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher1991 View Post
    How does Dallas play such bad d?

One word Nowitzki,as good as he is offensively he doesn't half hamper Dallas on defence,he is just too static.
    It's not all Dirk. It's just not a defense-oriented roster. There are teams they can match up with ok defensively, but teams with an elite PG and PF and a high-volume scorer at SG will always give them trouble.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    He fixed the game for his team to lose?
    All the calls were going the way of Dallas. ALL OF THEM. Clippers still pulled off the win, Blake stepped up and you get these results. If he plays like this in the playoffs they could go all the way.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    All the calls were going the way of Dallas. ALL OF THEM. Clippers still pulled off the win, Blake stepped up and you get these results. If he plays like this in the playoffs they could go all the way.
    All of them? Even when Devin Harris clearly got fouled on a 3 at the end of the first half and they didn't call it?

There was stretch where there were like 3 or 4 Clipper fouls in a minute but I didn't see much wrong with any of them. What do they have to do, stop calling fouls? I may be biased but I didn't see much wrong with any of the INDIVIDUAL calls. Once again, I may be biased.

For example those back-to-back charges called at one point I both thought were charges. Now they called a charge on Westbrook against Dallas in the last game on a critical possession which was a HORRENDOUS call, so I can be unbiased you see

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

I only really watched the 2nd half. Late in the game, the charges called on CP3 were correct, the charge called on Jamal Crawford was wrong. There was a sequence were the same contact was called on one side of the floor but the other it wasn't called, Doc complained about it as well, the lack of calls for Blake were also blatant (Dirk trying to guard Blake on a fast break fouls should of been called he complained as well). It was late in the game were you could see Doc complaining over and over I am surprised he didn't start mouthing off and getting technicals all while Marc Cuban is taunting the Clippers players.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    I only really watched the 2nd half. Late in the game, the charges called on CP3 were correct, the charge called on Jamal Crawford was wrong. There was a sequence were the same contact was called on one side of the floor but the other it wasn't called, Doc complained about it as well, the lack of calls for Blake were also blatant (Dirk trying to guard Blake on a fast break fouls should of been called he complained as well). It was late in the game were you could see Doc complaining over and over I am surprised he didn't start mouthing off and getting technicals all while Marc Cuban is taunting the Clippers players.
    Doc was complaining all game yeah. He always does anyway. I'm a big Doc guy though, some people think he's overrated but I don't.

It doesn't serve much purpose discussing it in the end, I don't particularly feel like going over the film and looking at some of the non-calls. Point is the Clippers made the plays down the stretch and the Mavs didn't.

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

dirk is gettin old