mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Anybody like the Lakers tonight with the points?

Thinking that they will play tough at home against a surging Knicks team. Knicks will probably win but I could see the Lakers keeping it close at home....This Knicks team is still terrible despite their recent playoff surge.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I was thinking the same thing, its just hard to pull the trigger on the Lakers

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, its just hard to pull the trigger on the Lakers
    Im just rolling with the under. too many points if you ask me knicks are fighting tooth and nail for playoffs...lakers should atleast play somewhat tough at home...

mikeya2k
    penetrate

As a die hard celtics fan a lakers win is huge for the tank train

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

NYK are fighting tooth and nail and the LAL are pretty much a NBDL team at this point but while I see NYK getting up big in the first 3Q, I can see LAL getting back and making it close in 4Q. Same shit happened against the 76ers when NYK let them come back and they ended up losing the 12 point spread and beating the 76ers only by 1.

Knickerbockers are frustrating assholes as a bettor and a sports fan. I tend to stay away except for when they smashed the +1.5 line against the Pacers last week.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

7.5 points is a lot to be spotting HOME teams. Remember, these Lakers suck, but they do manage to show up once in a blue moon and stun people...i.e. beating Portland in Portland as a +12 dog and beating OKC in LA as a BIG dog.