leo3marin
    leo3marin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

heat rockets money line??

Good or bad bet?

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Heat sounded really pissed after loss to Pelicans and eager to bounce back next time out. I bookmarked to play them next time out - just wanted to make sure that they were playing Dwyane Wade before I bet.

Now they announce today that a healthy Dwayne Wade is sitting. So they obviously aren't THAT concerned and I wouldn't count on top effort TBH.

How can you believe a "sense of urgency" and "we realize we need to get going again" when their 2nd best player is a healthy scratch after 3 days off? They just don't care until the postseason at this point and I'm not playing them again unless a seed is on the line related to that one particular game (unlikely at this point given the standings).

leo3marin

Miami has been playing terrible

RMStanley

Quote Originally Posted by leo3marin View Post
    Miami has been playing terrible
    I just think it's hard for them to get up for these meaningless games. Chris Bosh had a pretty epic birthday bash last night that started at 10PM EST - Coach Spo and Heat front office people were there. There wasn't much drinking from what I can deduce from the articles covering the event, but do you really think that the players didn't go out AFTER the formal party event ended? I mean it's South Beach and they're already dressed up with their dates, etc.

I would be shocked if LeBron, Bosh, D Wade weren't out on their own until very early in the morning - and news that D. Wade is sitting on 3 days rest would kind of lead me to believe he partied.

leo3marin

Whos better a better team.
    Miami without wade or portland without la?

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Mia w/o Wade is better than Portland missing LA. Oden is starting tonight vs his old franchise. MIA might have a plan after all.

leo3marin

Thats what i was thinking

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahah seriously Greg oden?? That old fart is going to get owned by robin Lopez tonight

RMStanley

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Hahah seriously Greg oden?? That old fart is going to get owned by robin Lopez tonight
    Lopez is an above average center - not sure why he doesn't get more props. He's a real tank as well - huge presence around the bucket on both ends of the floor. Kind of a less dynamic Tyson Chandler (not as good defensively, but far more polished offensively).

With Wade out, Portland has advantages tonight at the 1, 2, and 5. Possibly advantage on the bench and coaching as well. I kind of like Portland the more I think about it.

leo3marin

Heat or blazers tonight?

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post
    I just think it's hard for them to get up for these meaningless games. Chris Bosh had a pretty epic birthday bash last night that started at 10PM EST - Coach Spo and Heat front office people were there. There wasn't much drinking from what I can deduce from the articles covering the event, but do you really think that the players didn't go out AFTER the formal party event ended? I mean it's South Beach and they're already dressed up with their dates, etc.

I would be shocked if LeBron, Bosh, D Wade weren't out on their own until very early in the morning - and news that D. Wade is sitting on 3 days rest would kind of lead me to believe he partied.
    Where do you get that kind of information bro

leo3marin

Hope they party more often! Easy money

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Some of these NBA games just need to be more competitive. These goof balls make to much money for this. This is your job and you can't do it - come on. Philadelphia was -21 dogs today. Hopefully they didn't make the fans pay to see that. Quality product NBA. And to make matters worse these colleges kids think they are ready after 1 year. Yeah that's going to help your product.

leo3marin

Agree!

zabelm
    zabelm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

would have been a good bet.

leo3marin

100 to win 120.