IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Spurs @ SAC

The SAS just won 11 straight games with their win @ LAL the other night. Now they have a b2b @ SAC and @ GSW Saturday. Mostly likely their win streak ends with 1 of these 2 teams. SAS have beaten SAC 2/3 times this year and today is the final meeting. SAC is a 8 point home dog to the hottest team in the league right now. Popavich is most likely resting some players in this b2b situation. Now I hate going against the missing all-star angle with basketball teams as it's been really hot. BUT with SAS over looking this Kings match up and most likely focused on the GSW becuase of last years playoffs. You gotta like the Kings +8. I may even throw some on the Kings ML.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ehhhh... I've been burned so many times trying to beat popovich with mediocre teams. Your basically praying pop rests the big three and the bench plays more then regular. If that happens I definitely can see a cover. Seems like the right side tho

farmhouse1

Spurs are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
    Underdog is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.

farmhouse1

This could be a really good play tomorrow. I'm definitely going to looking out for this one tomorrow. GL

farmhouse1

I'm guessing it's the warriors who are gonna beat them. Spurs could not stop steph curry at all last year in the playoffs. Spurs got kinda lucky he sprained his ankle or who knows how that series coulda ended....

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    The SAS just won 11 straight games with their win @ LAL the other night. Now they have a b2b @ SAC and @ GSW Saturday. Mostly likely their win streak ends with 1 of these 2 teams. SAS have beaten SAC 2/3 times this year and today is the final meeting. SAC is a 8 point home dog to the hottest team in the league right now. Popavich is most likely resting some players in this b2b situation. Now I hate going against the missing all-star angle with basketball teams as it's been really hot. BUT with SAS over looking this Kings match up and most likely focused on the GSW becuase of last years playoffs. You gotta like the Kings +8. I may even throw some on the Kings ML.
    Good Morning IP, Nice write up. I see this as the perfect opportunity for an over bet at 206. We all know SA can score, even with their bench, but Sac. has been money at home hitting triple digits. On the road they suck, but, different animal @ home. I am going over in this one and will be looking @ TT's when they come out. I guesstimate SAC, @ 102-103. BOL talk to you later.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

SAC has played SAS very tough this year leading each game at the end of the 3rd quarter. In the fourth quarter the Spurs have put on long runs, while SAS have put on dry spells. In the first meeting SAS out scored the Kings 31-17 in the fourth and in the second meeting, 24-15. If Kings play 4 complete quarters (that is my prediction) I see them winning this game SU!

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Good Morning IP, Nice write up. I see this as the perfect opportunity for an over bet at 206. We all know SA can score, even with their bench, but Sac. has been money at home hitting triple digits. On the road they suck, but, different animal @ home. I am going over in this one and will be looking @ TT's when they come out. I guesstimate SAC, @ 102-103. BOL talk to you later.
    I like this over a lot now that you mention it. These two teams play an over every time they meet. And they have not had b2b unders between them in the last 10 matches. If SAC is scoring 100+ tonight so are the Spurs.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I like this over a lot now that you mention it. These two teams play an over every time they meet. And they have not had b2b unders between them in the last 10 matches. If SAC is scoring 100+ tonight so are the Spurs.
    We have been "locked & loaded" all week. Let's keep it going .

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Sac +8 seems fishy. I'd definitely pound the OVER 208, Cousins, Thomas and Homosexual Rudy can each score 20 something.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Sac +8 seems fishy. I'd definitely pound the OVER 208, Cousins, Thomas and Homosexual Rudy can each score 20 something.
    Believe it or not , they are the only team in the league with three starters avering 20 +, and those are the three.

SharkAA

Believe it or not , they are the only team in the league with three starters avering 20 +, and those are the three.
    Yeah, I believe it and their D is pretty horrible, so the OVER looks pretty good.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, I believe it and their D is pretty horrible, so the OVER looks pretty good.
    Going with me and IP, OVER ????

SharkAA

Going with me and IP, OVER ????
    Absolutely, OVER 208 seems really good.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Absolutely, OVER 208 seems really good.
    BOL...

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Maybe the books already know SAS are resting players and set the line accordingly.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Maybe the books already know SAS are resting players and set the line accordingly.
    Could be, it has not moved all day!!! But, it is a late game and most folks are looking @ the early games. It will come with time, especially tonight. Need to see TT's. I'll tell you, I saw first half @ 101 between them. looks like a bargain. If SAS is going to rest people it won't be early. I might go for that, need to look again and get some other input. Anybody got thoughts on this 1st half over ????

IllyPhilly[DOC]

IDK in this game. Could be really close to the number 101. Like ending @ 98 or 99. The line dropped to +7.5 at some shops. I think It will drop more tonight jump on it while it's still 8, though I do like Kings to win outright.