Betpoints: 60

winners here

bucks +5
    min +1
    wash -4
    kings -4
    boston +7

maybe suns -8, spurs -7.5
    Last edited by AC1318; 03-30-07 at 11:30 AM.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    bucks +5
    This is a tough one. Charlotte is quite good at home and they're back to nearly full strength. The Bucks are going all out for a win and they're 9-0 SU all time against Charlotte. I think this is a toss up. Even if you handicap the game exactly right, strange things happen in meaningless games (see Memphis winning today).

min +1
    I've given this a lot of thought and it's basically a vote against the Heat, isn't it? I mean, how can you have any confidence in Minnesota? How can you say, yes, I believe that Minnesota will actually win any game in particular? You can't put that much confidence in Minnesota... On the other hand, although the Heat aren't playing well, they're the world champs, you can't underestimate the heart of a champion and this is a very important game for them. On the flip side, saying that Minnesota will definitely win ANY game is overestimating them.

wash -4
    This is a coin flip. Washington isn't playing well and Toronto is coming off probably their biggest wins in years. Both teams should bring their A game, regular season games don't get much bigger than this. Toronto is clearly a better team than Washington right now and that's enough reason to say that Washington is absolutely not a guaranteed winner much less a guaranteed cover.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your hypothesis for all the games.

I am a big backer of charlotte but not tonight as you said yourself bucks 9-0 straight up all time. Bucks had a very close win the other night against 1 of NBA's elite and feel it carry's over here. The line at 5 is similar to previous 1's before in charlotte but I feel it is too high.

As for MINN I understand the heat x-champs and all that but MINN is playing like shit but could be a contender I don't feel they should be a dog at home vs miami, maybe if wade was playing but he is not.

As for washington they have a solid healthy team where toronto is banged up as for the line at 4 it has been this and greater in previous games and wash prevailed I don't expect anything to change.

I expect minn miami wash tor to all split their season series.

Would you lay the money on toronto miami and charlotte then.

I should just bet you so if I were to lose I wouldn't pay juice.

Very big "IF"

again

WASH -4
    BUCKS +5
    MINN +1

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would you lay the money on toronto miami and charlotte then.
    I wouldn't touch a meaningless game, so Charlotte is out. I wouldn't touch toronto because Washington is too explosive, they could catch fire at any time against Toronto.

Miami, I could take them in in-game betting only for this game. I would have to be confident that they were going all out, playing well offensively and defensively and winning the game.

These are three pretty tough games, imho.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

AC,

I happen to really like that Wizard play a stated in Nevadaside's post! Also, happen to like the Lakers +2.5 now... I see everyone's attraction to the Rocket since they didn't have to travel and they have been playing good ball lately... However, Kobe could go off for 60 at any moment and if he gets any help at all from Odom, Walton, Bynum, or Smush then they will handle the Rockets... The Rockets had some trouble the other night with the Clips and I think the Lakers will give them more than they can handle tonight!

Good luck today AC!

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!

bucks +5
    min +1
    wash -4
    kings -4
    boston +7
    maybe suns -8, spurs -7.5
    Last edited by AC1318; 03-30-07 at 11:28 AM.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Rockets -2.5 at Lakers

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh man AC. It looks like were both on the T'wolves again tonight. So get ready to sweat that team out again

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you on the Wizzards and the Bucks. GL

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

One more thing, why are the Kings favored by 4? Isn't Kevin Martin still out?