AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Pacers -2.5 at NYK on Wednesday...thoughts?

I'm loving the Pacers in this spot. Trap?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

GM angle? When Cavs sacked their GM, they went a winning streak. Knicks just hired Phil Jackson, maybe they will continue their winning run.

And Pacers performance have not been too convincing lately.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

pacers r playing like they will be ousted in 1st round..knicks win by 8 here

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Im pounding pacers. Look at new york schedule and you will agree. 5 1/2 games back of 8th seed. Pacers trying to set the tone going into playoffs.

Flagrant1
    Flagrant1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

That line came out at NY +4.5 and sharps pounded the line down to +2.5. Earlier in the season when Indy visited NY to play the Knicks, spread was NY +7. It's either Knicks or nothing for me.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pacers playing like shit lately. Knicks hungry and playing well. Stroud admire playing well lately and hard away jr providing a nice scoring punch... Big game I see melo rising to the occasion and the pacers to keep on struggling.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Pacers win by 10.

millopt
    millopt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I liked knicks to win SU without seeing any odds or research. Phi was keeping pace with ind at their own home for awhile. Knicks can easily put up 110 points today.

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Pacers playing like shit lately. Knicks hungry and playing well. Stroud admire playing well lately and hard away jr providing a nice scoring punch... Big game I see melo rising to the occasion and the pacers to keep on struggling.
    Knicks been playing well lately???? Lol. They haven't played one decent team, well besides Minnesota.. on this "6 game winning streak." Indiana has been underachieving tremendously lately.. They'll use these scrubs to come back to life.

farmhouse1

The line is at +1.5 for Knicks now with he majority heavily favoring the pacers. Pacers aren't who you think they are. They suck and Knicks are a decent team that could pick up a win like this especially on their own home court.

farmhouse1

The pacers are being backed heavily by the majority while the line has gone backwards Mmm I wonder what that means..... KNICKS babe!!!!

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    The pacers are being backed heavily by the majority while the line has gone backwards Mmm I wonder what that means..... KNICKS babe!!!!
    Yea that is the scary thing. I like Pacers a lot tonight but staying away because of this^^^