RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Which is the better play in Charlotte game?

Charlotte ML?
    Or Hawks Under 99?

When is the last time Charlotte allowed 100 to anyone at home?
    The line seems fishy, as I see Charlotte winning by 4+. Is it because they are on a b2b?
    What gives?

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wouldnt over think this game. bobcats have been great at home and on a roll. sure they are on a b2b but played early sunday.
    atlanta hasnt beaten anyone worthy since there long losing skid. beat jazz, bucks and nuggets. Barely as well

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

I lean the Bobcats strongly but they are in 3 games in 4 days situation.

Not impressed with the Hawks recent performances and wins.

RollinDo

Thanks guys. Think I'll go with Charlotte ML then.

ridims

bobcats played spurs, okc and miami in 3 of 4 days on road recent, came back home after a days rest and beat up on a good indiana team.

they are not a very old group

hawks are trash. bobcats are starting to hit there stride and are no joke at home

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    bobcats played spurs, okc and miami in 3 of 4 days on road recent, came back home after a days rest and beat up on a good indiana team.

they are not a very old group

hawks are trash. bobcats are starting to hit there stride and are no joke at home
    Would have to agree with R....

RollinDo

Line just moved...not in my range for playing ML at -150 for a game I could see Hawks maybe taking. And I don't like lines at -3...seem to always be on wrong side of the spread at -3 to -5.
    Now considering just Under 99 for Hawks.

Risk is > reward for a sport (nba) I don't know that much about except for the boxscores and trends.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

ATL BIG. Did Char ever win 5 in a row this year? Not my main reasoning but something else to think about.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    ATL BIG. Did Char ever win 5 in a row this year? Not my main reasoning but something else to think about.
    if you base your picks on how long a team can continue a winning streak then you are obviously terrible at this. not your main reasoning of course. ...

IllyPhilly[DOC]

if you base your picks on how long a team can continue a winning streak then you are obviously terrible at this. not your main reasoning of course. ...

Lmao relax. Atl covers

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Atlanta Hawks @ Charlotte Bobcats

Very tough spot for the Bobcats here. After losing 14 of 15 games, the Hawks have regained Millsap to there starting lineup causing for a huge turn in their play. They came within 1 point of winning on the Clippers homecourt, and have reeled off 3 straight victories since then.

Meanwhile, the Bobcats have won 8 straight home games but are now playing a game on 0 rest, and there 3rd game in 4 nights against a rested Hawks team that hasn't had to travel for 7 days. The Hawks are also fighting for the 8th and final playoff spot and since the Knicks have won 6 straight, they are now only 3 games ahead of them.

With the Hawks playing a b2b tomorrow against the Raptors, this is almost a must-win for them. I know the Hawks are a bad road team but I like them to pull the upset here.

Someone posted this on covers. The cats short rest was my main reason too.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Very tough spot for the Bobcats here. After losing 14 of 15 games, the Hawks have regained Millsap to there starting lineup causing for a huge turn in their play. They came within 1 point of winning on the Clippers homecourt, and have reeled off 3 straight victories since then.

Meanwhile, the Bobcats have won 8 straight home games but are now playing a game on 0 rest, and there 3rd game in 4 nights against a rested Hawks team that hasn't had to travel for 7 days. The Hawks are also fighting for the 8th and final playoff spot and since the Knicks have won 6 straight, they are now only 3 games ahead of them.

With the Hawks playing a b2b tomorrow against the Raptors, this is almost a must-win for them. I know the Hawks are a bad road team but I like them to pull the upset here.

Hey IP, very nice dissertation. I hope it scores for you buddy. Somebody did their homework. Very nice.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Hey IP, very nice dissertation. I hope it scores for you buddy. Somebody did their homework. Very nice.
    The kid posts something that someone else wrote on covers and you give him props for doing there homework?

ridims

That write up are for suckers like you to buy into it.

Good luck rookie

ridims

and if any of you did your own research, you would realize that charlotte has played only 3 road games since March 8th.. had a day off and then played a home game in between.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

The kid posts something that someone else wrote on covers and you give him props for doing there homework?

That write up are for suckers like you to buy into it.

Good luck rookie
    and if any of you did your own research, you would realize that charlotte has played only 3 road games since March 8th.. had a day off and then played a home game in between.

All that tough talk huh!? ATL! You lookin like the rookie tonight

ridims

All that tough talk huh!? ATL! You lookin like the rookie tonight
    right.

never said i was a tough guy, or claim to know it all. just pointed out idiots like you who base there picks on useless info. your approach is funny to me, you have a lot to learn kid.

regardless, i really hope atlanta cashes for you tonight. you seem to need it badly

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Thanks I did.... Lol. Eating your own words tonight.
    Points Awarded:

ridims gave IllyPhilly[DOC] 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ridims

Thanks I did.... Lol. Eating your own words tonight.
    Kid thinks he knows what he is talking bout and brags about his only win in days. Its ok, I really don't mind coming on here and admitting i lost with the other team because I can take these losses - you can't.

Enjoy being back to school today?

I'll make sure your mom is available tomorrow morning to make you ur lunch since this morning she was busy sucking on my c.ock