Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Looks like the Heat won't be repeating this year..!!

And vegas is having a field day...and it might not be the Pacers who knock them off....it may very well be Toronto or Brooklyn....yikes!!!

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

the eastern conference finals is going to be pacers heat.

100 times out of 100...

georgek118
    georgek118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4513

MY GOD.. should we be hating these miami refs? or the league telling the refs to call it like that?

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    the eastern conference finals is going to be pacers heat.

100 times out of 100...
    i dunno man...Heat will need the Refs big time if their performance as of late is an indicator. Either that or they really have shut it down until playoffs and have given up on homecourt....The Raptors and Nets are no joke...and the Bulls aint nothing to sneeze at either....

Menses

LOL@ Refs...I like Bron and them...but the Refs got involved in this one....ahh the NBA....hahaha

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

lol raptors and bulls?

okay buddy

both those teams will win 1 game max in a 7 game series

reg season means nothing

heat are not even trying

lebron is not interested. wade doing all the work till playoffs roll around

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    lol raptors and bulls?

okay buddy

both those teams will win 1 game max in a 7 game series

reg season means nothing

heat are not even trying

lebron is not interested. wade doing all the work till playoffs roll around
    You may be right...but i just have a feeling..there are some upsets in the works in both conferences...bulls, raptors, griz....somebody going home early...those teams are not playing around...history does not bode well for the heat or the spurs....but hey as u claimed...perhaps Heat are really throwing games...but they needed the Refs today tho...no doubt about it...

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

How is vegas having a field day

Vegas never loses on a future when the 2-1 chalk wins it all. That means every single other ticket lost.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    You may be right...but i just have a feeling..there are some upsets in the works in both conferences...bulls, raptors, griz....somebody going home early...those teams are not playing around...history does not bode well for the heat or the spurs....but hey as u claimed...perhaps Heat are really throwing games...but they needed the Refs today tho...no doubt about it...
    dude its the reg season. a 7 game series who's gonna guard wade and lebron for 7 straight games? derozon and terrence ross? lol.

Nets Indy and Heat are the 3 teams in the east as i've been saying all year. i don't listen to ppl that talk shit about a team then change their mind the next week. The guys that know what they're talking about are the people that keep with their predictions the entire year. I told you are nets would be deadly if healthy. If they had Lopez forget about it. That's a top 3 center in the nba gone.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

If you have a focused and healthy Nets team, they're untouchable. Pacers wont make it to ECF.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    dude its the reg season. a 7 game series who's gonna guard wade and lebron for 7 straight games? derozon and terrence ross? lol.

Nets Indy and Heat are the 3 teams in the east as i've been saying all year. i don't listen to ppl that talk shit about a team then change their mind the next week. The guys that know what they're talking about are the people that keep with their predictions the entire year. I told you are nets would be deadly if healthy. If they had Lopez forget about it. That's a top 3 center in the nba gone.
    Agree about miami.

Disagree on about the nets. Luckily for your prediction, they turned their season around...right after Lopez got hurt. Regardless chicago is still the 3rd best team in the conference.

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    If you have a focused and healthy Nets team, they're untouchable. Pacers wont make it to ECF.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post

nets untouchable?

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Chicago cannot win a seven game series.

But regardless, they will win first round, and play either Miami or Indiana, and they will take them six and mabye even seven. I am pretty sure they play hard enough and are well coached to win.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    Chicago cannot win a seven game series.

But regardless, they will win first round, and play either Miami or Indiana, and they will take them six and mabye even seven. I am pretty sure they play hard enough and are well coached to win.
    Why can't the bulls beat Indiana? Please tell me what's the difference between Indiana and Chicago cus I don't see any other then pacers have big name players like Paul George David west and roy Hubert. Both ranked at the top in defense and bottom in offense. Chicago definitely has a shot of beating Indiana and I'll take tom thibadeou over frank Vogel any fuxking day Also give me Noah's heart & soul over roy Hobert's dumb clumsy ass. Taj gibson will tear David old ass west a new one and Jimmy buckets can handle Paul George. I'll take Captain Kirk/dj Augustine over a shity duo of cj watson/George hill all day. Don't sleep on mike "don't leave me open" dunleavy & rookie tony snell bro.
    Last edited by farmhouse1; 03-17-14 at 04:38 AM.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Why can't the bulls beat Indiana? Please tell me what's the difference between Indiana and Chicago cus I don't see any other then pacers have big name players like Paul George David west and roy Hubert. Both ranked at the top in defense and bottom in offense. Chicago definitely has a shot of beating Indiana and I'll take tom thibadeou over frank Vogel any fuxking day Also give me Noah's heart & soul over roy Hobert's dumb clumsy ass. Taj gibson will tear David old ass west a new one and Jimmy buckets can handle Paul George. I'll take Captain Kirk/dj Augustine over a shity duo of cj watson/George hill all day. Don't sleep on mike "don't leave me open" dunleavy & rookie tony snell bro.
    I just dont see them winning a 7 game series against them. I could see them winning 2 or three games... Theres a reason that indiana is like 15 games better than them.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

By the way,
    very glad no idiot has mentioned that the knicks could potentially net the 8th seed and beat indiana.

Because that is NEVER going to happen

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by georgek118 View Post
    MY GOD.. should we be hating these miami refs? or the league telling the refs to call it like that?
    Good lord. you will fit in perfect around here. Dead as hammer.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

I honestly think Char has a better chance of knocking the Heat off than TOR/BKN. Char guards are playing so well right now and Al Jefferson is lights out!

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    I honestly think Char has a better chance of knocking the Heat off than TOR/BKN. Char guards are playing so well right now and Al Jefferson is lights out!
    Im sorry if you guys think any of these teams are beating indy and mia you are cooked.

Atleast the west any of the 1-8 seeds have potential. the east we all know deep down its mia and indy and theres no other way unless d rose returns miraculousy and plays great.