nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

History sais WIZ-4!!!!

Since 11/7/03 & 6 matchups @WASH:
    WIZ are 5-0-1 ATS as Favs of -4,-8(push),-4,-3,-3.5, & -4 vs TOR, of which WASH won those games SU by 20, 8(push), 9, 16, 14, & 26 respectively!
    3-0 ATS & 4-0 SU @WASH last 3 seasons!

So here we are....the Books tempting us again w/-4...hmmmm?

RAPTOR's comfort zone is @HM...not the rd!

TOR has owned WASH @TOR & WASH has owned TOR @WASH, until you get back to 2004 & then WASH even owned TOR @TOR (that all sounded weird , but true).

History....History...History.....can be so important.

Possible bonus situation:
    The Over is 3-0 ATS last 3 @WASH!.....by 29,28, & 23!!!!!!!! And Over is 5-0 ATS last 5 meetings with the Overs @TOR by 21,5, & 22.5!

I can't keep up on everything ........so is there something critical with either team right now that would negate all this history?

Please give thoughts, cause this seems "HAMMERABLE".

I want to give the Books a Friday Night to finally hit my target +units as I am ever so close.......but I don't want to be on Saturday morning.

Last edited by nevadaside; 03-30-07 at 02:28 AM.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

This line does seem a little off. Wiz should be laying 5.5/6 in this spot to a Raptors team that will be without Bargnani and Garbajosa. The Wiz, meanwhile, are fully healthy after getting Caron Butler back this week. Not sure Washington is ever "hammerable," as they are woefully inconsistent, but a decent sized bet seems like a solid play.

I think you should jump on them now at -4 if you intend to play this game because I don't think that line will last. I might throw a unit or 2 on the Wiz myself. Good luck bro.

nevadaside

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to hussle my azz down to the Book early cause I think you're right that -4 won't last long.

GL rjt.......Lets cash this beauty!

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Since C.Butler is back this might be a decent play.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

NS with you on the wizards

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

this looks like a real solid play for tonight... the wizards have been absolutely ballin at home this season and the rapotors can't seem to find their game when they go on the road... With the Garbage disposal out(Jorge Garbajosa for those of you not familiar with the NBA) and Bargiani out as well I think it makes this one a no brainer... The Wizards need to keep on winning games to keep pace with the Heat as they are in a tight race right now... I look for Arenas and Jamison and the Wiz to play really well tonight and take this one for us!

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    this looks like a real solid play for tonight... the wizards have been absolutely ballin at home this season and the rapotors can't seem to find their game when they go on the road... With the Garbage disposal out(Jorge Garbajosa for those of you not familiar with the NBA) and Bargiani out as well I think it makes this one a no brainer... The Wizards need to keep on winning games to keep pace with the Heat as they are in a tight race right now... I look for Arenas and Jamison and the Wiz to play really well tonight and take this one for us!

Aside from the heat tor 1 game ahead of wash, if wash wins then it is a tie for 3rd.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=rjt721;244914]Wiz should be laying 5.5/6 in this spot QUOTE]

That's what I have as well, 5.5 or so. NS, as mentioned, the news with the teams only points further in the direction of Washington. Wash does have a slightly unpleasant underachieving streak to them, but if Bosh gets into foul trouble or gets tired, Wash should go on a strong run or two. I wouldn't quite say "hammerable", but I'm on them, GL to all.

nevadaside

SORRY everyone, thought this was golden.

At least that Over hit.....sheeezzze.