nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

One Play I LOVE --- WASHINGTON WIZARDS+ 6 1/2

Well last night made it 3-0 so tonight going for four straight.

Here is a play I totally love as I think the Wizards are getting way too many points here, and this is a game that I in fact think the Wizards will win outright.

Here we have an atrocious Raptors defense who cant stop anyone go up against a very capable Wizards offense. I think the Wizards will score pretty easily in this spot, and will at least keep the game closer than the 6 1/2 point line.

When you look at this Wizards team record, you wont be too impressed. They are only 5-10and in last place, but this team is much better than their record indicates. You look at this team and you see what is actually a pretty good team or at least a team of pretty good players.

The Wizards have scoring threats at all 5 spots. Gilbert Arenas averages over 20 points a game, Antoine Jamison is averaging 21.7 PPG, Carone Butler another 15.4 PPG, Earl Boykins 10+ PPG, Then comes Brendan Haywood who is averaging over 10 PPG and is a rebounding machine like Dennis Rodman.

The only real threat that the Raptors bring in tonight is Chris Bosh who scores a lot and rebounds a lot, but the Raptors dont have much to compliment Bosh and Hedo Turkoglu is not the same player as he once was. That leaves Jose Calderon as the Raptors next most consistent player.

I think the Wizards match up wonderfully with this Raptors team tonight. The Raptors have a pitiful defense and the Wizards bring the exact type of team that can take advantage of that. The Wizards can score at any of their 5 positions and will be able to abuse this Raptors defense, which is IMO possibly the worst defense in the NBA.

The Raptors have given up 112 or more points in 10 of its 17 games this year. That is unbelievable but true. In fact, in its last 4 games, the Raptors have given up 112 or more each time, and to average or worse offenses. In its last 4 games, the Raptors have given up 112 points to Indiana (avg 98), 116 to Charlotte (avg. 88) OUCH, 116 to Boston (avg. 99). So they have given up 112 + t0 3 teams who average under 100 and one of those teams averages under 90 but scored 116 on the Raptors, but it even gets worse than that.

In its last 9 games, The Raptors have given up 100 + to EVERY team it has played, and 6 of those 9 teams got 112 or more. This Raptors defense is very, very bad, and a Wizards team that has big names and big PPG and all 5 spots is not going to have a hard time putting points up tonight. I think the Wizards will get 110 pretty easy here in this spot. That itself should be enough to win this game outright, but it will for sure be enough to cover the 6 1/2.

So the play is Washington Wizards + 6 1/2 and this play will cash.
    Points Awarded:

PeePee gave nobs 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tylerguy02 gave nobs 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JamesBrown gave nobs 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I have them ML.

Lets cash.

Love the time you take to do a write up. Exceptional work.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Thanks Houlihans. I am thinking about a small ML play too. Much smaller than my + 6 1/2 but I think they have a great shot on the ML.

maseda17
    maseda17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

I agree I got them at +7. Big night for Agent Zero.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I got Toronto -7. Sucks because I could have them at -6 now. I really think this game is a tossup though. The edge obviously goes to Toronto as they are on their home court

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed. WAS +7 & ML. Let's get em boys...

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Great Write up...I'm on it at +7.....lets cash this one!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

And yeah, well written analysis, Nobs. Nice job. Toronto's interior defense has been awful recently, and I fully expect Antawn to be able to score at will.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

4-0

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Wish I would've caught this before the game! Nicely done.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Thanks everyone. Wish I had more guts and went bigger on the ML. Nice hit on the ML Houlihans. We go for 5 in a row tommorow.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

good job Cyrus

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

NoBS, are you a teenager? WTF is up with your avatar?

Kool-Aid78
    Kool-Aid78's Avatar Become A Pro!

PeePee
    PeePee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 247

All right.... for once I see the play in time and it hit. Thanks, noBS.

Find more of these if you can.... no force play though.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Just ****ing around Houlihans. Im not a teenager or a Pedophile just thought I would join in with all the Zac Effron, Jason Priestly, Kirk Cameron, and other teenage boy avatars going on in this forum. I think I am going to change it to Jamison, 30 points tonight.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Thanks PeePee you the man. Definitely wont play a force play, but I think we will have a good NBA season here at SBR.

SportsTerminator

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    NoBS, are you a teenager? WTF is up with your avatar?
    LOL.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by nobs View Post
    Just ****ing around Houlihans. Im not a teenager or a Pedophile just thought I would join in with all the Zac Effron, Jason Priestly, Kirk Cameron, and other teenage boy avatars going on in this forum. I think I am going to change it to Jamison, 30 points tonight.
    Thank You for the confirmation. That kind of shit makes me not take people seriously. Nevertheless I know you are a top tier 'capper, and became confused.

SportsTerminator

Quote Originally Posted by nobs View Post
    wwwwwow he never asked that... LOL... jk... again good hit though.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    wwwwwow he never asked that... LOL... jk... again good hit though.
    Yea he must have known the that pedophile was swimming in the back of my mind. HAHA

Naw man NoBS is the shit. I dont take shit too seriously, bro.

Buit changing to Jamison would be fitting.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

I have to act stupid when I am over in Players talk. That is an insane asylum over there.