ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Hump day leans

Raps -9. Mem -3.5. Denver -1.5. Miami -8.0. Anyone got any opinions on these games. Hate goin with all favorites but it seems to be the way it's been going as of late.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

I would be more apt to go with the Clippers than Miami. Miami is -9.5 against Brooklyn who has beaten them twice and playing pretty good ball lately. Miami has locked up a playoff spot, Wade played B2B games for the third time this year, Brooklyn looking to gain momentum and improve playoff seeding. Just some thoughts. Denver, meh ??? Raptors giving 9 ??? Detroit can hit 100 and played some decent "d" last night albeit it was the "Road Warrior Kings."LOL. No opinion on the Grizzlies, I hate memphis. LOL

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

I will be very surprised if the Pelicans can sweep the Grizz.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Grizzlies on the road, on a back to back, and 0-3 vs. NO??? No Grizzlies or Pelicans for me tonight.

ParlayBricker

Raptors are ATS monsters. 9 is a lot but Detroit is pitiful and on a b2b. Although I'm thinking the over may be the play. Bkn is almost a completely different team on the road only reason I'd be willing to lay 9 with the heat. Like vasilli said I really can't see pelicans sweeping the grizz under any circumstances. The more I think about Denver the more it smells like a trap probably gonna stay away

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayBricker View Post
    Raptors are ATS monsters. 9 is a lot but Detroit is pitiful and on a b2b. Although I'm thinking the over may be the play. Bkn is almost a completely different team on the road only reason I'd be willing to lay 9 with the heat. Like vasilli said I really can't see pelicans sweeping the grizz under any circumstances. The more I think about Denver the more it smells like a trap probably gonna stay away
    Well what ever you decide BOL on your wager. JUst can't trust the Heat. They show up when they feel like it.

ParlayBricker

Likewise to you pal. Probably gonna stay away from heat just to many points. -6 I'd have no problem pulling the trigger.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayBricker View Post
    Likewise to you pal. Probably gonna stay away from heat just to many points. -6 I'd have no problem pulling the trigger.
    Good thing you skipped the Heat. N.O. did cover, but not win. Hope you had success. I finished A 3-1 for the night, like an idiot I took Philly small, kind of a wishful thinking bet