IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Nba tues

2-1 YDAY. BIG PLAY.

OKC-4.5 (POD) They house will be LOUD tonight and HOU will not be at the finish line.

SAS ML-210 Will play the spread small too. Chi offense will struggle to keep up with Spurs game tonight. Spurs guard game will dominate CHI tonight. Waiting til 3/4/5 sec on the clock will not help you vs this Spurs squad. Leonard and Green will continue their dominance, along with the Big-3 and Bellinelli. Did I miss anyone lol! Spurs undefeated since, having Leonard and Green back on the floor together. Like 4-0 I think now.

DET ML -145 Det sucks, but Kings road record sucks more LOL

Under Port/MEM 198(-130) WIll be grind out game. Slow paced.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    2-1 YDAY. BIG PLAY.

OKC-4.5 (POD) They house will be LOUD tonight and HOU will not be at the finish line.

SAS ML-210 Will play the spread small too. Chi offense will struggle to keep up with Spurs game tonight. Spurs guard game will dominate CHI tonight. Waiting til 3/4/5 sec on the clock will not help you vs this Spurs squad. Leonard and Green will continue their dominance, along with the Big-3 and Bellinelli. Did I miss anyone lol! Spurs undefeated since, having Leonard and Green back on the floor together. Like 4-0 I think now.

DET ML -145 Det sucks, but Kings road record sucks more LOL

Under Port/MEM 198(-130) WIll be grind out game. Slow paced.
    Hope we are correct. Kings road record SUCKS for years.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Adding:

Dallas+5.5 - I think they can win outright but I like the 5.5 more. GSW have struggled vs teams above .500 home or away. Dallas plays them tough at GSW.