Miami cash monday

Miami/Wash Under 204.5 (4x)
    Miami 1Q -2.5 (2x)
    Miami 1H Over 104 (1x)

FistOfFreedom
    FistOfFreedom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

Line has now moved to 7.5.

While I think the heat will win, I really don't think they will cover.

102-100 heat

Staying away from it though.

SCS
    SCS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

Quote Originally Posted by FistOfFreedom View Post
    Line has now moved to 7.5.

While I think the heat will win, I really don't think they will cover.

102-100 heat

Staying away from it though.
    So you're willing to put your money on a total that you feel could be a loser with a single possession?

FistOfFreedom

Quote Originally Posted by SCS View Post
    So you're willing to put your money on a total that you feel could be a loser with a single possession?
    absolutely

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

John wall babe Hopefully he goes off!! GL sir

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

If you believe the 1h will go over why not wait til the half to get the full game under? counterproductive

FistOfFreedom

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    If you believe the 1h will go over why not wait til the half to get the full game under? counterproductive
    I will make 2H plays acording

FistOfFreedom

Incredibly sloppy 2nd, would of hit the 1H over EASILY.

Now they just need to stop scoring for my Total under
    Last edited by FistOfFreedom; 03-10-14 at 07:35 PM.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

This League must have an agenda to not call anything for Lebron. NOTHING! He's been hammered again a dozen times with no calls. The stars of this League use to at least get the majority of close calls. Lebron gets NOTHING! NADA! I guess those days left with Kobe. Here's the best player/star/champion in the game Lebron, driving at home against basically college kid John Wall, and WALL GETS THE CALL (on what clearly was a Wall foul)!?!?!?!?!?

This game looks like (has an illusion that) Wash will cover the game with 8. Here's where you want to loadup on Lebron 2nd half. He's had enough of Wash, Wall and these refs. Wade started because they want to wax Wash after Wash waxed them. Team looks sharp except for the offensive glass. Coach will take care of that issue with the boys, and Miami will pull away; double digit win easy. Here's where the public see Wash getting 2 for 2nd half *which gives 'em 10 for the game. This is a classic sign of a home team 2nd half romp, and the Book sees it too.

Miami -2 {2nd Half} 10 UNITS

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    This League must have an agenda to not call anything for Lebron. NOTHING! He's been hammered again a dozen times with no calls. The stars of this League use to at least get the majority of close calls. Lebron gets NOTHING! NADA! I guess those days left with Kobe. Here's the best player/star/champion in the game Lebron, driving at home against basically college kid John Wall, and WALL GETS THE CALL (on what clearly was a Wall foul)!?!?!?!?!?

This game looks like (has an illusion that) Wash will cover the game with 8. Here's where you want to loadup on Lebron 2nd half. He's had enough of Wash, Wall and these refs. Wade started because they want to wax Wash after Wash waxed them. Team looks sharp except for the offensive glass. Coach will take care of that issue with the boys, and Miami will pull away; double digit win easy. Here's where the public see Wash getting 2 for 2nd half *which gives 'em 10 for the game. This is a classic sign of a home team 2nd half romp, and the Book sees it too.

Agenda my ass he travels half the damn game.

FistOfFreedom

I also took the Heat -1.5 2H 1x

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

yezz

FistOfFreedom

Quote Originally Posted by Bdolan33 View Post
    yezz
    Boom, fantastic night guys

FistOfFreedom

Ouch, rigged 3pter at the end. That sucks man.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by FistOfFreedom View Post
    Ouch, rigged 3pter at the end. That sucks man.
    Rigged 3? Come on man, Bron committed an offensive foul the series before which turned into a Bosh 3

Dude was lucky he even had a shot to cover that.

FistOfFreedom

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Rigged 3? Come on man, Bron committed an offensive foul the series before which turned into a Bosh 3

Dude was lucky he even had a shot to cover that.
    Jokes brah, jokes

Thinking of adding Phoenix +10.5 now

4seasons

No, I didn't just lose that, like that. It's just an illusion. I must be having a nightmare. Shoot. Pardon me, after OKC lost to the Lakers following the Chicago massacre, nothing surprises me in this League. Truly thought Heat would win the game by 20, and at least by the 10, as they took care of the glass late. Too much Beasley for me I guess, plus too much crony NBA officiating, and too much of me pimpin Miami before the playoffs. Vegas says Wash +8.5, only figures they lose by 9 and I lose by the dagger.
    Last edited by 4seasons; 03-10-14 at 09:31 PM.

4seasons

Congrats to FoF for that Miami making Monday money.

FistOfFreedom

Congrats to FoF for that Miami making Monday money.
    Sucks dude, I know the feelin...