44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Mia @ chi

Grabbing the over 188 for now. BOL.

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

This seems to be the trendy play but I don't see how you would like that more than a well-rested El Heat on national TV coming off dos straight losses with a pissed off LeBron coming off one of his worst games of the season and a healthy/rested El Flash Wade, Shuttlesworth, and El Birdman?

You can get this line at -4.5 and the ML will be solid as well. If El Heat show up they win this game 9 times out of 10. And I'm pretty confident they'll show up. Los Bulls are one of my favorite teams to bet on but they're outclassed here.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

It is still early, haven't decided on all games just yet, but thanks for the insight. I do lean to Miami, but ....

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

You do remember that Los Bulls trounced El Heat the last time they visited Chicago right? And they were the same Los Bulls that ended the Heats lengthy winning streak last year as well? The argument is always made that the Heat outclass the Bulls, yet they always seem to play them tough. Bulls also coming off a poor home performance last game as well so they should be pretty pissed too. Agreed the Heat will likely be pissed off dropping 2 straight, but they did drop 2 straight on the road and had back to back poor performances. The final score in the Houston game was not really indicative of how lopsided that game was. The Heat may win but covering is a different story.

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post
    This seems to be the trendy play but I don't see how you would like that more than a well-rested El Heat on national TV coming off dos straight losses with a pissed off LeBron coming off one of his worst games of the season and a healthy/rested El Flash Wade, Shuttlesworth, and El Birdman?

You can get this line at -4.5 and the ML will be solid as well. If El Heat show up they win this game 9 times out of 10. And I'm pretty confident they'll show up. Los Bulls are one of my favorite teams to bet on but they're outclassed here.
    I don't see how can one make a case for Miami or Indiana for that matter anymore. LeBroke can come for sure back after his worse performance and relapse with another even worse.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, somebody did mention the Heat ML??? What is it at -165 ???