LethalPicks
    LethalPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4490

Houston vs. Miami

Miami -1 or pk? This looks too good to be true. 80% Public will pound Miami ML. I see a trap.
    Last edited by LethalPicks; 03-04-14 at 11:02 AM.

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

Hous will win...Heat's winning streak will end tonight

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by boydako13 View Post
    Hous will win...Heat's winning streak will end tonight
    Houston TT over 104.5

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

Tailing u w/ the over...parlayed w/ hous..BOL bud!

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

1H over

Highsaac
    Highsaac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I capped it as HOU -6.74, so yeah I'll be on HOU pk'em tonight.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I believe that the public will be all over this but that doesn't meant it is wrong to back the heat in this game. Houston likes to beat up on below average teams and whenever they come up against a potential 1st or 2nd round playoff team they cannot keep up defensively. Drawback is that the Heat played last night and the 40+ minute James put in have obviously factored into the spread as well as his MVP performance. Houstons top 3 are dealing with some nagging injuries and if they cannot get the 3 ball going early I think the back 4 of the Heat provide the secondary scoring that will allow them to outlast Houston especially if a rested Wade can put up some quality minutes. 108-101 Miami! GL

Highsaac

Quote Originally Posted by cryptocap View Post
    Houston likes to beat up on below average teams and whenever they come up against a potential 1st or 2nd round playoff team they cannot keep up defensively.
    Doesn't really ring true. Houston is 18-12 against playoff teams, 20-13 against .500+ teams, and 7-2 against the east top 8.

cryptocap

Since the new year Houston has only beaten an injury plagued Spurs @Home, Dallas by 2 in an absolute shootout, while recording back to back losses against Memphis, G State and LA Clippers. Marginally beating outsiders Phoenix and Washington...This is the trend sir.

Highsaac

so three losses is a trend now? good sample size.

cryptocap

Thats '4' considerable losses over 15 games and over 2 months...do not generalize statistics sir...you might just start incorporating some of the Jordan-era bulls into the present team. However if you must indulge yourself on 'over-sampled' stats in order to find a favourable trend...the Rockets are 346-367 in all home games since 1996...is that 'trendy enough for you? AHAH

cryptocap

..But I have no quarrel with you obviously, I merely stated my reasoning on the game and it should definitely be an entertaining encounter!

Highsaac

dude, you're talking about 4 losses! 3 of which were on the road, and one of which was an OT loss on the road. If you have a good feeling about the Heat pick, that's great, but don't act like your bullshit "trend" acts as any kind of meaningful input on how this game will play out.

bullyurbook
    bullyurbook's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm new to the forum but not new to the betting world!! Its time to LOCK AND LOAD on the HEAT boys and girls!! King James will not let them loss tonight!! I NEVER take the number one trend by the public so if it was Miami i would lay off but tonight number 1 trend is the Clip show!!

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats '4' considerable losses over 15 games and over 2 months...do not generalize statistics sir...you might just start incorporating some of the Jordan-era bulls into the present team. However if you must indulge yourself on 'over-sampled' stats in order to find a favourable trend...the Rockets are 346-367 in all home games since 1996...is that 'trendy enough for you? AHAH

I love it this highsaac is a piece of work.

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Highsaac View Post
    dude, you're talking about 4 losses! 3 of which were on the road, and one of which was an OT loss on the road. If you have a good feeling about the Heat pick, that's great, but don't act like your bullshit "trend" acts as any kind of meaningful input on how this game will play out.
    Everyone else has bullshit stats compaired to this highsaac. Only problem is his systems are secret and won't post. He is not even betting a game tonight according to earlier post does not like card!!!! Wholly dog shit ton of games and his handicapping skills tell you to stay away tonigh!!! LOL

Highsaac

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    Everyone else has bullshit stats compaired to this highsaac. Only problem is his systems are secret and won't post. He is not even betting a game tonight according to earlier post does not like card!!!! Wholly dog shit ton of games and his handicapping skills tell you to stay away tonigh!!! LOL
    good one. do you think a 4 game sample size is worthwhile at all? 4 randomly selected games to support his opinion. we can do that for the heat too. you realize the heat have lost more games since January 1st than the Rockets have? less than 3% of people actually make money from sports betting long term. you have to pick your spots. every single night of the NBA season isn't going to have a great card. in my opinion, tonight is one of those nights.

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

..But I have no quarrel with you obviously, I merely stated my reasoning on the game and it should definitely be an entertaining encounter!
    Really disagree with your takes on Houston. They are rounding into form as a top 4 team in the loaded west. Like them SU tonight over Heat.