nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

MIAMI smelling TOR blood

"However, the Raptors won't have starting small forward Jorge Garbajosa, who suffered a displaced ankle, fractured fibula and a ligament tear in Boston and will miss six months after having surgery Tuesday. Also, Andrea Bargnani remains on the shelf recuperating from an appendectomy and there's no timetable for his return."

"the Raptors coughed up a winnable game against a weak opponent when they lost 95-87 to the Boston Celtics on Monday."
    Garbajosa is averaging 8.5 points and 4.9 rebounds and had been coming off a career-high 22-point effort in a win over Denver on Friday.
    "He's a big part of our team, so we're definitely going to miss him," said Raptors guard T.J. Ford, who led the team with a season high-tying 28 points along with nine assists Monday. "I hate that it happened because he brings so much to the table. On the defensive end, on the offensive end, his knowledge of the game - man it's tough."

Think the above statements give strong leans to a really good time for MIAMI to be getting points which is obviously because of being @TOR, but IMO....the key TOR injuries negate that Hm court advantage that TOR has been terrorizing teams on. MIAMI 7-2 SU vs TOR last 3 seasons.

Also would normally lean Over here, but don't feel it will happen with TOR's current injuries.

Thoughts?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually am liking the Raptors in this game myself nevadaside.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

If it stays at +2 or better, I like the Heat myself.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat are 7-1 ATS as dog since losing Wade, and 5-0 SU in L5 games as dog. Don't tell the defending champs they're playing against a better team. Also, Heat is just a half a game ahead of Wizards, but that half game translates into three playoff spots.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I bet Heat +137, so hopefully spread will not come into play.

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Same here, I parlayed it with Cle -2 at half and Dallas -14....Pays 10 to 1.