sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Lock of the year

Mem -1. mark it down boys and thank me for the money later.

sballen

Lines already moved to -1.5

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Whats your angle because im interested?

sballen

Wiz no doubt on a tear recently but most of those teams were trash and wiz won't step up in a big game, esp without Nene. Mem interior of randolph and gasol will destroy the wiz interior. Grizzlies fighting for their lives to get into the playoffs in the much better western conference and they're a much better team talent wise....not to mention they've obviously stepped up in big games in the past and know how to win these types of games. I look for Mem to win by at least 5 as the wiz slip up. Interesting fact; the Wiz will be trying for their longest win streak in 9 years.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post
    Wiz no doubt on a tear recently but most of those teams were trash and wiz won't step up in a big game, esp without Nene. Mem interior of randolph and gasol will destroy the wiz interior. Grizzlies fighting for their lives to get into the playoffs in the much better western conference and they're a much better team talent wise....not to mention they've obviously stepped up in big games in the past and know how to win these types of games. I look for Mem to win by at least 5 as the wiz slip up. Interesting fact; the Wiz will be trying for their longest win streak in 9 years.
    l'm seeing this game the same as mem at BobCate about a week or so ago. Everyone assume that the Grizz 's interior game will dominate these lowely teams , well, be careful. Was guards can come out big with their own way.

Dougie_Fre$h
    Dougie_Fre$h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

LOL John wall is going to have a field day with grizz guards. Wizards by 8

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    l'm seeing this game the same as mem at BobCate about a week or so ago. Everyone assume that the Grizz 's interior game will dominate these lowely teams , well, be careful. Was guards can come out big with their own way.
    Exactly, my boy Beal set a career high against them that last game, lit them up for 37. Should be close though.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie_Fre$h View Post
    LOL John wall is going to have a field day with grizz guards. Wizards by 8
    You do know that Tony Allen is 1 of the best perimeter defender in the league, right? And Mike Conley is also in NBA all defensive team about 2 seasons ago.

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

The play on this game is the under. Total way to high this will be a easy cover!!!!

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Lock of the year?

All In!!!!

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10371

Going to be a good game, wish I wasn't snowed the penetrate in to go watch it at the Verizon center. My take, I have been waiting for the wizards to slip up ever since Nene went down. As usual, the exact opposite happens. For example, wiz go 0-3 against the raptors in the first 3 games with Nene, then beat Raptors on their home court. Fact of the matter is, John Wall has evolved as a player. Since he is playing for the wizards, he's undervalued. His vision and quickness are parallel to Kyrie or CP, plus he has more length to rebound and pull up jumpers. Why the wiz are making this run has just as much to do with Beal and Ariza's outside shooting. Trevor Ariza just set a record by making 6 3pointers in two quarters, and, we all saw how Bradley Beal can shoot during the 3 point contest. A lot of credit has to go to Gortat and Al Harrington for stepping up inside. Gortat especially has been impressive. I think for the avg bettor, Memphis has been there and done that, so we expect the Wizards to get put back in place. However, if you look back, the Wizards have beaten Miami, OKC, and Portland at home, not to mention a last minute shot to lose to Houston on the road. So I would hardly call this a slam dunk for Memphis. If the Wizards are shooting a high percentage from outside & they play enough defense to slow the Wax/waning Memphis offense, this could be a dominate game just as well for Wizards. Believe me I am not a Wizards fan, but living here in DC I am held hostage to watch their games and I ve seen how undervalued they are throughout the year!

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I'm the biggest Memphis backer there is and even I'm staying away from this one. Wall can light up Conley - I know in theory Allen should be on him constantly but that hasn't been the case since his return. Not sure if shaky coaching or what

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Mem -1. mark it down boys and thank me for the money later.

Some posters will "thanks you later" if they cash on Wizards. The fact that you said "Lock of the year" and "thank me later" has a 25% chance of hitting...seriously.

RollinDo

I really hate posts like this - like we're expected to tail without an angle or any reasoning behind the play???

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

How can you consider this a “Lock”??? How soon people forget that the Wizards “get up” against quality competition at home. They’ve beaten the Heat, the Bulls, OKC and Portland this season at the Verizon Center…this is also a revenge game for them. Memphis struggled to beat them back on 2/11 on their home court. The Wizards are one of the better teams when it comes to revenging a loss and are more than capable of winning this game. Memphis may be able to squeak out a win, but a Lock?? No way…

sballen

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Some posters will "thanks you later" if they cash on Wizards. The fact that you said "Lock of the year" and "thank me later" has a 25% chance of hitting...seriously.
    Then you should fade me if you actually believe it has a 25% of hitting....seriously

TheProdigy8199

Then you should fade me if you actually believe it has a 25% of hitting....seriously
    Without any analysis or reasoning it's just a 50-50 coinflip. Blindly fade or follow you have a 50% chance of making the right move...

georgek118
    georgek118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4513

coinflip game...

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will go with hot team that is a dog at home. Wizzzz!!! No lock for sure on Memphis!!!!!

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by TheProdigy8199 View Post
    Without any analysis or reasoning it's just a 50-50 coinflip. Blindly fade or follow you have a 50% chance of making the right move...
    True...but it seems the odds of tailing a "Lock of Year" post get a little worse.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    I will go with hot team that is a dog at home. Wizzzz!!! No lock for sure on Memphis!!!!!
    Will probably be close all throughout - I can see Memphis having a good chance to win, but certainly not a lock!

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Lock posts = auto fade

sballen

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Lock posts = auto fade
    Fade away and quit talking about it then. We'll see who gets the last laugh.

RollinDo

Just questioning why THIS game is the Lock of the Year - what makes you think they win comfortably enough to say that? If Memphis wins by 3-4, you still can't boast that it's the lock of the year.

TheProdigy8199

I can see this game coming down to the final few possessions and a couple of lucky bounces at the end deciding the winner...neither team wins this one by more than 4 I would think....still not sure why it's a "Lock"... Heat ML could be a "Lock"... so could Portland ML... but a team laying just -1.5 when there is a live dog present?? Hardly guaranteed here...

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

50/50 on 1st 3 games tonight.

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

but I have mem/chi/det gonna be tighttt never know wit nba

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Straight Bet
    3/3/2014 2:25 PM - 120 [702] WASHINGTON + 3 - 120 MEMPHIS @ WASHINGTON , NBA 3/3/2014 7:05 PM 600 500

DONE

sballen

+3? Lol if you're that confident no need to buy points.

Rollindo - I have my analysis and reasoning behind the pick. Unfortunately I don't have time to type up a whole page or however long it will be to type up everything. Like I said, take it or fade me bc I couldn't care less.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Easy win.

sballen

Tried to tell you all. LOCK. I don't use that term loosely and I'm a wiz fan and have followed them for years. Gotta call it when i see it. BUT the grizz tried literally as hard as possible to lose that one. Blowing that sort of lead that late in the 4th happens maybe 1% of the time in the NBA. Cheers to those who tailed.

tried to warn you megatron

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Tried to tell you all. LOCK. I don't use that term loosely and I'm a wiz fan and have followed them for years. Gotta call it when i see it. BUT the grizz tried literally as hard as possible to lose that one. Blowing that sort of lead that late in the 4th happens maybe 1% of the time in the NBA. Cheers to those who tailed.

tried to warn you megatron
    How much did you win?

HinrichManeuver
    HinrichManeuver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

I had Memphis all the way.

sballen

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post
    How much did you win?
    $1k