Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hammering the Nets -6!!!

The Nets will be hungry to get this win tomorrow night because of the playoff race... The Pacers just can not find it right now and they are fading fast, probably looking to get into the top 10 in the draft so they can keep their pick... The Nets have OWNED THE PACERS! THEY HAVE WON THE LAST 5 MEETINGS BY NO LESS THAN 6 POINTS IN ANY OF THEM! I look for the trend to continue tomorrow night with a tired, beat up Pacer team down in the dumps and ready for the season to be over!

ANYONE ELSE REALLY LIKING THIS PLAY!?

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

First thoughts say this is "hammerable".
    Lets get some feedback on this potential beauty!

AC, BBD, ILL, Checkerboard, imgv, & so on.....?

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Looks good to me. Oneal might have a big game though...

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I don't think I would hammer the Nets laying 6 against anyone. Sure they could win by 20, but they are so inconsistent I wouldn't put more than 1 unit on them.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Just found out that Jermaine O'Neal hurt his already SORE knee tonight in their game with the Cavs... There is a decent chance that he doesn't suit up for this one tomorrow night! He may just because they are in the playoff race with the Nets, but even if he does he has been a one man show lately and has been getting absolutely NO HELP! Just thought I'd let you guys know about that little tid bit of info...

cwsulzba

That is awesome news. Good to know.....where did you find that?

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by cwsulzba View Post
    That is awesome news. Good to know.....where did you find that?
    I watched the game and also I have 2 friends that work for the Pacers... A little inside info never hurts! He MAY play/might not... Game time decision more than likely... He has been toughin it out for the last few games though and he looked in a good deal of pain sitting on the bench towards the end of the game... I'm the biggest Pacer fan in the world, but I want them to tank the rest of the season so I hope he sits out so they lose BIG + We win big with the Nets!!!

cwsulzba

Do u have any read on the over under @ 182?

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by cwsulzba View Post
    Do u have any read on the over under @ 182?
    At first glance, I would go with the over... Most games in the recent series between these two teams have gone to the 190's... The Pacers don't play anything that looks like a defense anymore these days... The Pacers can still put up points(pending Jermaine plays tonight). Truthfully, I wouldn't mess with the total here... I can see it going either way real easily...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

This one is a tough game even despite the O'Neal injury. However, the one way I know for sure that I would play this game is the over 185.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I like the Pacers in this one. I'm going to wait it out and see if I get more points.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    I like the Pacers in this one. I'm going to wait it out and see if I get more points.
    Hope I had some followers on the Nets tonight! I was on the 1st half -3.5 here for 2 units, have them in a parlay from last night, and dropped another 4 units on them -6... The Pacers are just a piss poor basketball team right now and I knew that Jermaine O'Neal was not going to play tonight... The Pacers don't have jack shvt without JO in the lineup! This is funny actually rooting for my favorite team to get absolutely blown out!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wow I missed this thread

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

congrats man
    the day i started gambling i ceased to have a favorite team in any sport
    i love and hate all teams equally

i had put the yankees avatar up and then i realized baseball was gonna be starting so i had to get rid of it
    might be betting against them some and wouldnt want to be jinxing myself

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn P2M, we've been on fire.

GREAT CALL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Good call.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

nice P2M congrats

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Hope I had some followers on the Nets tonight! I was on the 1st half -3.5 here for 2 units, have them in a parlay from last night, and dropped another 4 units on them -6... The Pacers are just a piss poor basketball team right now and I knew that Jermaine O'Neal was not going to play tonight... The Pacers don't have jack shvt without JO in the lineup! This is funny actually rooting for my favorite team to get absolutely blown out!

P2M- I confess. I tailed your pick. I read the thread and when I got to the part about O'Neal's knee, I dropped some action on it. Played The Nets -6, then also parlayed Nets -6 with the over. Thanks for such an eye-grabbing thread title. You sucked me in and I made some flow.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excellent call P2M!!!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like we both made some coin on this game P2M.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Hey guys thanks for all the props! I have to defer some of the credit of this to Nevadaside as well! Him and I have been working together capping games and have been winning pretty LARGE the last few weeks! It really has been fun and I hope that we can keep it up bud!

Congrats to everyone that cashed on this play! I loved this one from the minute i saw it on the board!

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Thanks for such an eye-grabbing thread title. You sucked me in and I made some flow.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

Been meaning to come in and thank you for posting this play P2M (and nevadaside). I've been busy with work stuff and not close to the forum, but I did manage to see this during a brief visit in time to cash. Thanks guys!

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    I have to defer some of the credit of this to Nevadaside as well! Him and I have been working together capping games and have been winning pretty LARGE the last few weeks! It really has been fun and I hope that we can keep it up bud!
    Good shjt bro.. hey do you guys talk on the phone or via IM?