Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Free money on Orlando ML?

Looks like there will be no defense in this game and Orlando will be scoring a ton. Sixers just gave up 130 to the bucks, should I hammer Orlando ML?? Looks like free money.

Also, does any one have an opinion on the Chicago/GS Warriors total, it looks very low, and Chicago looks to be scoring a bit more lately, these two teams have gone over 3 of last 4 games, but I've never seen GS in a game where the total has been this low and dropping at that, I'll look at the line movement before tip, till then leaning over 186.5

iHateBetting12
    iHateBetting12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4779

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Looks like there will be no defense in this game and Orlando will be scoring a ton. Sixers just gave up 130 to the bucks, should I hammer Orlando ML?? Looks like free money.

Also, does any one have an opinion on the Chicago/GS Warriors total, it looks very low, and Chicago looks to be scoring a bit more lately, these two teams have gone over 3 of last 4 games, but I've never seen GS in a game where the total has been this low and dropping at that, I'll look at the line movement before tip, till then leaning over 186.5
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Golden State's last 6 games

The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Golden State's last 5 games on the road

The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Golden State's last 9 games when playing Chicago

The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Chicago's last 19 games at home

The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Chicago's last 9 games when playing Golden State

The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Chicago's last 9 games when playing at home against Golden State

CHI 8over/18under at home

GS 11 over/18under on the road

just some stats for ya, taking the under tonight myself-most likely, I havent pulled the trigger yet.