TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday Free Play

OUR PLAY OF THE DAY WON AGAIN YESTERDAY that brings up our streak to 21-8 over our last 29. We have a great play tonight going on college basketball as NIT action is up again today. Don't miss out on our hot streak play your money on these picks I have today, because these plays are solid. Check them all out at theprophetspicks.com below is your free play of the day on a 3 unit play.

Cleveland (-1.5) @ Indiana Pacers FREE PLAY
    Indiana is coming off a tough loss at home where they blew a lead to Chicago. Cleveland is a lot better team than Chicago and will come in full of desire to get a win on their first game of a 5 game road trip. Lebron James and his team have learned how important home court advantage is during playoff time and will do everything they can to win all their remaining games. Each game will be like a playoff atmosphere for them from here on out and the way they have played the second half proves it going 18-6 ATS. The Pacers are overmatched tonight and will be hard pressed to match Cleveland's intensity.
    3 - Cleveland

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Indiana is 4-0-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Cleveland
    Indiana is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Cleveland

INDIANA TONIGHT

ASIDE FROM THE FACT INDIANA IS STILL IN IT FOR FINAL SPOT
    AND CLEVELAND IS A LOSING TEAM ON THE ROAD

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry Prophet, but I happen to like the Pacers ml.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Cavs in this game myself Sir.

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I see this the same, Cavs are hungry.