FortySix
    FortySix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2308

Timberwolves @ Jazz:

Season: 3-1-0

Today my only play is Jazz +5

No Turiaf, Martin or Pekovic today for the Wolves. Maybe no Favors for Jazz. But the Wolves are 7-22-1 ATS since Feb 2011 after a win as a dog + they have the Blazers tomorrow so I think they will be looking ahead to that match. Both meetings so far this season the Wolves have won comfortably. Wolves were looking forward to the Pacers game, they won, they will now be looking to far forward for tomorrow against the Blazers to care about this match against the Jazz.

BOL everyone.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

good luck. why would the wolves be looking ahead?

FortySix

Hi Goatmilk,

Revenge, Blazers beat the Wolves in Minny 3 weeks ago 117-110, The Series is 2-1 in favour of the Blazers. I just think this is a bad spot for the Wolves and a great time for the Jazz to return home after yesterday's loss to the Blazers. Not saying they will win, I just don't see the Jazz losing by 6 or more points.

FortySix

Adding another play.

Brooklyn Nets @ Golden State Warriors: Nets +5.5

The Warriors are 1-7-1 ATS in their last 9 after a S/U win. Brooklyn is rested after their win the other night in Utah and the Warriors are also rested after beating the Rockets but they are still without Bogut. Will take the extra points in this game for the Nets to keep this one close. They did beat the Warriors 102-98 in Brooklyn so hopefully they stay within 5 points of this game.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

I like Utah here tonight. I think I'm gonna play the ML too. Their defense has been more solid as of late.

FortySix

I really like Utah tonight as well Ro0k. Don't have the cahunes to put any money on ML but you never know, Favors has been rulled out but as long as Trey Burke and Hayward are playing, they have a decent chance against the Wolves and I truly believe that the Wolves are just looking to far forward to tomorrows match up. The Wolves do need the win tonight as well but will they win by more than 5? Hope not. BOL buddy.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Well, so much for that, haha.

Jgjk
    Jgjk's Avatar Become A Pro!

0-2