Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Kevin Love tells Laker Fans "My team is better than Yours" Ouch !!!!!!

Wow...just when Laker fan thought he had something to get excited about. UCLA Grad...Kevin Love tells Laker fans that they have a shitty team....

People think it's so far-fetched that I would stay in Minnesota," Love told GQ. "And I'm not s------- on the Lakers, but we have the better team, the better foundation. I'm having fun."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...angeles-lakers
    Who and what is Kevin Love referring to when he says "better foundation"...? You mean to tell me that a young point guard and an all star power forward is not a better foundation for a team than a team with a 40 year old injured point guard and a 36 year old overpaid Gimp with a torn Achilles? Is that what Kevin Love is trying to say here? I think he's right folks!!!

The Lakers are counting on this guy to save their franchise...and he up and decides the Wolves are a better franchise than the Lakers? Could any player say this about their respective teams 5 years ago? Is Love lying? I think he is right...what makes the Lakers a better destination than Minny? they both stink...perhaps one more than the other....Love shoots the ball alot and likes to create on his own....Kobe will not tolerate that....If Kevin Love does go to LA...Kobe will chase him out of town...like he did Shaq and Dwight....He should go to the Celtics....and ensure mediocrity in Lakerville for the next 6 years...
    Last edited by Menses; 02-20-14 at 03:50 PM.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Answer me a question, Dont you have something better to do in your life than to make condesending remarks about the Lakers.

that jerk off Kevin Love will join the team and Kobe will get his ass off his wheel chair and Lakers will make another blockbuster deal this summer. And win another championship before your sorry ass team does who ever it is...

Jag off

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Wolves are going nowhere with their roster as currently constructed.

Love is a stat-sheet filling loser though so he fits there. Any real "superstar" or "MVP candidate" as some thought he was would not go 25-28, even with the shitty roster he has.

Wolves either need to revamp or Love needs to understand he won't win alone.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Wolves are going nowhere with their roster as currently constructed.

Love is a stat-sheet filling loser though so he fits there. Any real "superstar" or "MVP candidate" as some thought he was would not go 25-28, even with the shitty roster he has.

Wolves either need to revamp or Love needs to understand he won't win alone.
    Your sir are correct...and yet...they are still better than the Lakers. Love is a loser in the same way that Kevin Garnett was a loser. So in a sense, you are complimenting him even though you meant to slight him. Love is putting up the same numbers that Garnett put up his MVP season and several other seasons while he routinely "lost" during his years in Minny...

Garnett unfortunately was too loyal for his own good and stayed in Minny 7 years longer than he should have...had he left to join his super team a bit earlier...he would have won more than 1 ring and Kobe might not have ever won a title without Shaq... Love is no fool and knows damn well he cannot win in Minny...but he also knows that joining that Laker team as it is currently being run with a 36 year old Gimp...as its President CEO, owner, and player would be a foolish decision...hopefully he will end up in a first class organization that knows how to construct a winner and utilize a player of Love's skill and tremendous potential....
    Last edited by Menses; 02-19-14 at 08:23 PM.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Answer me a question, Dont you have something better to do in your life than to make condesending remarks about the Lakers.

that jerk off Kevin Love will join the team and Kobe will get his ass off his wheel chair and Lakers will make another blockbuster deal this summer. And win another championship before your sorry ass team does who ever it is...

Jag off
    Answer me a question, Dont you have something better to do in your life than to make condesending remarks about Menses posts.

That stud Kevin Love will not join the miserable franchise that is the Laker team and Kobe will continue to ruin the Laker franchise until the NBA decides to rig the draft or force a smaller market to give them their franchise player. Which in turn will allow the Lakers to steal another championship away from a more deserving team.

jag off.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Your sir are correct...and yet...they are still better than the Lakers. Love is a loser in the same way that Kevin Garnett was a loser. So in a sense, you are complimenting him even though you meant to slight him. Love is putting up the same numbers that Garnett put up his MVP season and several other seasons while he routinely "lost" during his years in Minny...

Garnett unfortunately was too loyal for his own good and stayed in Minny 7 years longer than he should have...had he left to join his super team a bit earlier...he would have won more than 1 ring and Kobe might not have ever won a title without Shaq... Love is no fool and knows damn well he cannot win in Minny...but he also knows that joining that Laker team as it is currently being run with a 36 year old Gimp...as its President CEO, owner, and player would be a foolish decision...hopefully he will end up in a first class organization that knows how to construct a winner and utilize a player of Love's skill and tremendous potential....
    Didn't KG make the playoffs 8 straight years with the Wolves though? Love has NEVER made the playoffs.

It's not like I hate the guy or anything, I'm just calling it as it is. And I am cutting him some slack for the terrible roster his GM has put together around him but he's not a "superstar". Period.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

What are you going to do with all your time when Kobe retires? Seriously this is not healthy Ratzz/Mensus. Like it or not this is the nba and the Lakers are a showcase team for the league in one of the most important markets. They will rebuild and move on while hanging more banners. Where are the Timberpups going now or in the near future likely without Love? Nowhere case closed!

Menses

Didn't KG make the playoffs 8 straight years with the Wolves though? Love has NEVER made the playoffs.

It's not like I hate the guy or anything, I'm just calling it as it is. And I am cutting him some slack for the terrible roster his GM has put together around him but he's not a "superstar". Period.
    You sir are yet again correct...Minny and KG did make the playoffs in consecutive years a few times over...but lets look at who was KG was playing with...through out those years....

Joe Smith
    Bobby Jackson
    Sam Cassell
    Latrell Sprewell

Now lets take a look at who Love has been playing with...

Rubio
    Kevin Martin

When Love gets to play with all stars...he will succeed...
    Last edited by Menses; 02-19-14 at 09:04 PM.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    What are you going to do with all your time when Kobe retires? Seriously this is not healthy Ratzz/Mensus. Like it or not this is the nba and the Lakers are a showcase team for the league in one of the most important markets. They will rebuild and move on while hanging more banners. Where are the Timberpups going now or in the near future likely without Love? Nowhere case closed!
    When Kobe retires ? I'll probably start rooting for the Lakers...hahahaha...and yes the Lakers will be back...but not through rebuilding as the organization has no concept of what player development means...they have been given their rosters in the past...Magic was given to them..Kareem. Gasol and Kobe were traded to them for next to nothing....they do not know what it means to "build" from the ground up like OKC and Indiana....you must realize the CBA was designed to stop the Lakers from being immune to the luxary tax...they can no longer just steal a max player every 4 years..and pay him 100 times his market value.. ...they must now truly trade wisely and develop their rosters as other teams have done over the years....but Silver will give them a draft pick at some point i am sure of it...as the LA market is too important to be lottery team every year...
    Last edited by Menses; 02-19-14 at 09:06 PM.

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Wow...just when Laker fan thought he had something to get excited about. UCLA Grad...Kevin Love tells Laker fans that they have a shitty team....

Who and what is Kevin Love referring to when he says "better foundation"...you mean to tell me that young point guard and all star power forward is a better foundation for a team than one with 40 year old injured point guard and a 36 year old overpaid Gimp with a torn Achilles? Is that was Kevin Love is trying to say here? I think he's right folks!!!

The Lakers are counting on this guy to save their franchise...and he up and decides the Wolves are a better franchise than the Lakers? Could any player say this about their respective teams 5 years ago? Is Love lying? I think he is right...what makes the Lakers a better destination than Minny? they both stink...perhaps one more than the other....Love shoots the ball alot and likes to create on his own....Kobe will not tolerate that....If Kevin Love does go to LA...Kobe will chase him out of town...like he did Shaq and Dwight....He should go to the Celtics....and ensure mediocrity in Lakerville for the next 6 years...

you just over analyzed his two sentences into a couple paragraphs, you should work for espn

Seto

You sir are yet again correct...Minny and KG did make the playoffs in consecutive years a few times over...but lets look at who was KG was playing with...through out those years....

Joe Smith
    Bobby Jackson
    Sam Cassell
    Latrell Sprewell

Now lets take a look at who Love has been playing with...

Rubio
    Kevin Martin

When Love gets to play with all stars...he will succeed...
    Yeah you'd just brought up the point KG had same type career as Love in Minny so I looked up to see if he'd made the playoffs. Not even gonna pretend I know what roster he had or what kind of competition he was going up against since I wasn't following back then. I've only ever known KG as a Celtic.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by BCC585 View Post
    you just over analyzed his two sentences into a couple paragraphs, you should work for espn
    i tried to intern

Menses

Yeah you'd just brought up the point KG had same type career as Love in Minny so I looked up to see if he'd made the playoffs. Not even gonna pretend I know what roster he had or what kind of competition he was going up against since I wasn't following back then. I've only ever known KG as a Celtic.
    Well..he was Lebron before Lebron was Lebron....but was just too loyal...used to buy family and strangers tickets to the games...whole sections reserved....but he had to leave...he was 23 and 12 most of his time...there...Love's numbers are almost identical....

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Welcome to the world of the nba mensus! That's how it works the big market teams with the $$ buy titles for the most part. Sure you can get a few decent pieces in the draft but in the end the best players wind up leaving the dumps to get $$ and chase rings like Garnett, LeBron,Cp3 etc did recently. A lot of the young elites like Love, Irving among others will soon follow suit. Not many teams in pro sports really build like they used to anymore with free agency. And the nba is crooked as they come you think they want or would benefit in any way a shit team in a shit market like Toronto or Minny getting a title? Fukk no until further notice the big teams with the face of the league stars will keep dominating and winning titles. I looked it up just a few years back and from 1980-2011 I believe 5 different teams in the nba had won 27 of 32 titles how is that for competitive balance?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

a big market team can decline if they make bad decisions. i think that's what menses is saying
    look at the knicks, they have tons of money and have not won a title since 1973

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Welcome to the world of the nba mensus! That's how it works the big market teams with the $$ buy titles for the most part. Sure you can get a few decent pieces in the draft but in the end the best players wind up leaving the dumps to get $$ and chase rings like Garnett, LeBron,Cp3 etc did recently. A lot of the young elites like Love, Irving among others will soon follow suit. Not many teams in pro sports really build like they used to anymore with free agency. And the nba is crooked as they come you think they want or would benefit in any way a shit team in a shit market like Toronto or Minny getting a title? Fukk no until further notice the big teams with the face of the league stars will keep dominating and winning titles. I looked it up just a few years back and from 1980-2011 I believe 5 different teams in the nba had won 27 of 32 titles how is that for competitive balance?
    The NBA needed the big market teams to sell the league. Earving gave them the product....but they needed Larry Bird aka White Power and Magic Johnson aka Showtime flash and big name celebrities to convince the public the product was legit.......once that was done...they needed a superstar to become a leading man...Jordan could be Jordan in any market once bird and magic put the league on the map...Refs made sure Jordan was untouchable...he'd always be in the mix....now you have superstars on ten different teams....and the CBA guarantees that unless players team up and take less money...they won't all end up in LA.....New World Order folks...

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah.. i saw that.. the hilarious thing was that Laker fans 'automatically' assume that ANY player would kill to play for them...

even after Howard left all that money on the table... just to get the hell away...
    Dwight obviously made the right choice.. (as i knew he would)

but what is the incentive to play in for the Lakers in the next 4-5 years..?

1) they are awful... (Kobe chased away all the help)
    2) they do not have enough picks to contend for at least 4 yrs. (trades for Nash, Dwight, Sessions)
    3) they do not have enough money to contend for at least 4 yrs. (Kobe's extension)

it is seriously over... Laker fans need to accept that.

it will take 4-5 yrs at least to recover and contend... even if they build something.. it will be OKC's league for many years by the time they do. OKC is young.. and a great GM

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Ouch? Why ouch? As if that is news. LOL damn Ratzz/Menses you are a Laker superfan if I ever seen one. I bet you even sleep with a stuffed Kobe doll.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

menses (aka wantitall4moi) is the same genius who predicted lakers would be better without kobe cause they would play "team ball" and move the ball.

how's that working out for u dumbfuk?

18-36

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    menses (aka wantitall4moi) is the same genius who predicted lakers would be better without kobe cause they would play "team ball" and move the ball.

18-36

Menses/Ratzz will come up with some other bogus argument and he will back himself up. Its hilarious how 1 guy puts so much effort into a team he "hates". Makes multiple accounts on a forum and researches them 24/7 lol.

Menses

Well Raff.....even though I am of the belief that no star players want to come to LA as of right now....I still thought that Kevin Love...was destined for the Lakers...seems like a natural fit for him...5 years ago...a guy like that could never boast that the Minny Wolves were the better team without being laughed out of the room......i think its pretty big news...don't you ? lol
    Last edited by Menses; 02-20-14 at 03:42 PM.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    yeah.. i saw that.. the hilarious thing was that Laker fans 'automatically' assume that ANY player would kill to play for them...

even after Howard left all that money on the table... just to get the hell away...
    Dwight obviously made the right choice.. (as i knew he would)

but what is the incentive to play in for the Lakers in the next 4-5 years..?

1) they are awful... (Kobe chased away all the help)
    2) they do not have enough picks to contend for at least 4 yrs. (trades for Nash, Dwight, Sessions)
    3) they do not have enough money to contend for at least 4 yrs. (Kobe's extension)

it is seriously over... Laker fans need to accept that.

it will take 4-5 yrs at least to recover and contend... even if they build something.. it will be OKC's league for many years by the time they do. OKC is young.. and a great GM

LOL....Ratzz...you see what loosing does to these Laker fans ? They whole life change...Hahaha........How you like Dwight blowing kisses last night to the Crowd booing him at Staples ? Was Kobe even at the game ? The s h i t was priceless......lol....Jesus I would have paid top dollar to have been there to see it.....Lakers hit 14 3's which was impressive...but the damn rockets hit 18 of them.....lmaoo.....word is Howard texted somebody in the Laker media about 3 hrs before game time and swore the Rockets would bury them....dun know if its true...tho

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

18-36

Well the Lakers were above 500 before Kobe came back....and were 2 games below after he returned.....turning the ball over 50 times in the 5 or six games he played......personally...I think they were better off without the Gimp...but then Blake got injured...and then Henry got injured...and then.Nash got injured..ahh shit..fuc it...its too many to name....i'll fax you the list.........lol

riffraff24

Oh boy hes talking to himself again

riffraff24

They whole life change...
    Finally talking black again because I called you out on it again? LOL classic Ratzz. Classic.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Finally talking black again because I called you out on it again? LOL classic Ratzz. Classic.
    Easy on that race s h i t....what is "talking black" ? I can tell you white.....stick to basketball and insults...but lay off that garbage...