I figured not everybody is aware of my all-sports thread that I have in the NCAAB forum that is doing pretty well this season making a profit so far of +2.74 units which seems low since we just ended a little slump about 2 weeks ago. I track ALL of my plays there and NBA is actually doing the best so I figured I should post one in the NBA forum so that we can all benefit. Anyway enough talk here is the play.

Official NBA Play

Orlando Magic +6

Since I know most people on this forum don't even care for reasoning they just want the plays (don't ask me why) I have put my reasoning for my play in my thread in the NCCAB forum called "SolidAsStone Thread." So for those interested in that feel free to check that out.

Either way definitely follow the play though because I know my stuff and I have been very successful in the NBA this season (and past seasons) and my record and past plays are all LEGITIMATELY documented in my thread unlike others who edit their records and consistently don't keep track of the correct units won or lost because they don't want people to know that even though their record might not look bad, they have in reality lost a ton of units thanks to juice.