Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Rockets @ Lakers - The Return of Dwight Howard !!!! Who ya Got ??

Just when things couldn't get any worse for Laker fan....here come the streaking Rockets....There will be a lot of boo's.....but is Dwight the guy they should be booing? Dwight is 19 and 13...and shooting over 50 percent from the line....and having a great time in Houston? Why couldn't he do that in LA? Gee I wonder why ?
    Why couldn't he blend in with LA the way he does in Houston ? Was it the food? the smog ? lol.......

KOBE is the guy they should be booing...but Laker Fan refuses to acknowledge this cold hard truth....They would rather use Dwight as the scapegoat....to enhance Kobe's legacy and get their failing franchise off the hook for the disaster that was last season....Now their only hope and their consolation NBA championship is tonight....a win over Houston might be the only highlight of their otherwise pathetic 2014 NBA campaign.....

My only wish is that Kobe start this game....would love to see Harden give him 30....

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Damn Ratzz. You're the biggest Laker fan on this forum. Always keeping us in the loop with all things Lakers. Thanks!

riffraff24

p.s. you forgot to put in the Menses keywords so we know you're black. C'mon man quit slippin FAM. <-- See, so easy I can do it

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

LOL...me and Ratzz barely go at the Lakers anymore..just not the same without Kobe....but today I just couldn't resist.....who ya got tonight ??!!! hahahahaa

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    LOL...me and Ratzz barely go at the Lakers anymore..just not the same without Kobe....but today I just couldn't resist.....who ya got tonight ??!!! hahahahaa
    You're hilarious Ratzz. I'll be at the game thinking of how adorable you are.