nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

MEM/PHO Under225...?

Thoughts?

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over. I think 130 at half-time, around 240 at the end.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by adriano View Post
    Over. I think 130 at half-time, around 240 at the end.
    I disagree here... I side with u nevada... I like the under in this game... The Suns have not had a home game go over the total in a while now... They only went for 207 yesterday with the Kings... I realize the Grizzlies have went for 240 and 226 in their last two games, but they are the Grizz... I'm playin the under tonight in this one! Also, really like the OVER in the Wizards/Jazz game!!!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the under, but am passing on that and taking Memphis plus the points.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i will never again ever bet a game under any total that is 200 or higher

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see this as a game in which Phoenix will gladly join Memphis in the shooting fest, the run and gun game their true identity, remember?

Can't imagine Phx playing any defense here, they just should enjoy themselves in this game going for 120+ points.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do have a very slight lean towards the over in this game, but it's not a game I would even consider playing at all.

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I feel like both of these teams are capable of putting this game well over the total but at this stage in the season I wouldn't risk any money on it. If Phoenix gets up by a pile early on, the game could turn into a snore and slide in quietly under the number.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nevada-Hey bud- Cashed big on this one! Can't believe that I won my 5 team parlay! THANK YOU RASHEED WALLACE FOR HITTING A 3/4 COURT SHOT TO SEND IT TO OT(Only had the Pistons on the ML for those curious how I won with them)! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!! What a night man! Sorry that the Warriors didn't show up for ya tonight bro! The onslaught has been on tonight! You'll get em tomorrow man!

ANYONE KNOW THE LARGEST MARGIN OF VICTORY IN BACK-TO-BACK GAMES FOR A TEAM??? Just curious because the Spurs won by 41 last night and are about to win by atleast 30 tonight! Up by 40 currently! Apparently the Warriors left their game in Los Angeles last night! WOW!!!

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I doubt it would be a back to back record, but not sure if anyone was won by 40 back to back on the road before

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Nevada-Hey bud- Cashed big on this one! Can't believe that I won my 5 team parlay! THANK YOU RASHEED WALLACE FOR HITTING A 3/4 COURT SHOT TO SEND IT TO OT(Only had the Pistons on the ML for those curious how I won with them)! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!! What a night man! Sorry that the Warriors didn't show up for ya tonight bro! The onslaught has been on tonight! You'll get em tomorrow man!

ANYONE KNOW THE LARGEST MARGIN OF VICTORY IN BACK-TO-BACK GAMES FOR A TEAM??? Just curious because the Spurs won by 41 last night and are about to win by atleast 30 tonight! Up by 40 currently! Apparently the Warriors left their game in Los Angeles last night! WOW!!!
    If not for GS pulling a "NO SHOW", I'd be right there with you on a 5 leg beauty......
    We got that PHO Under though!