KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

This draft will be good. It won't touch the 2003 draft like some are hyping it up to be, but it will be one of the better drafts in recent memory.

I feel like the last few drafts have just been one or two good players, and then absolute garbage. This years draft is talented and deep.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Akajason18 View Post
    Is that the same gm that got pau for nothing and won 2 tittles with him. I think so
    i meant to say owner, as in the buss dude
    yea ur GM hasnt done much of anything either

nash trade and salary
    kobes salary
    howard trade
    howard walks away for nothing
    2 coaching hires that befuddled the entire organization

Akajason18
    Akajason18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    i meant to say owner, as in the buss dude
    yea ur GM hasnt done much of anything either

nash trade and salary
    kobes salary
    howard trade
    howard walks away for nothing
    2 coaching hires that befuddled the entire organization
    nash trade was good it was either take your chance with old ass fisher or a guy like nash. Kobes deal is bad but that was the owner.Howard trade was a risk that everyone was willing to take didnt want bynums lazy ass anymore.He left because he didnt like kobe. And the 2 coaches were his fault

Squidder
    Squidder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Seems like nobody likes Kobe.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

The Art of Rigging NBA Games (part 2 of 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHd2UNqtYjg

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

MJ had most of his titles rigged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M-KCulzJqg

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Is the lottery the 5 worst records?(cant remember)

If so they are not even in the lottery so they pick 6 or 7. And even if they make it, I would say no, they won't "fix" it. Too much to lose if something like that went bad.
    All teams that don't make the playoffs are in the lottery.

Hench
    Hench's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Non Laker related but what first rounders do the Sixers get?

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

nash trade was good it was either take your chance with old ass fisher or a guy like nash. Kobes deal is bad but that was the owner.Howard trade was a risk that everyone was willing to take didnt want bynums lazy ass anymore.He left because he didnt like kobe. And the 2 coaches were his fault
    I must respectfully disagree...The Lakers lost several crucial picks including their 2015 first and second round picks...for a 40 year old point guard who cannot play more than 2 times a week...it was a horrendous acquisition...and a foolish decision on behalf of the Lakers front office....Howard walking away and the D'antoni hire are Kobe's fault..not the GM's as the media would have you believe...the public still do not realize to this day that Kobe was the reason D'antoni was hired. This is a man who once walked into Buss office and told him to get rid of Shaq and Phil or else...and within a year it was done....

This is a man who once threatened to leave the team and bolt to the Clippers ..unless Buss get him more players ....Buss immedately forced Jerry West to give him Pau Gasol for a bag of fruit.....This is the same man who after tearing his Achilles, refused to take a pay cut and strong armed his way into squeezing 50 million dollars out of the organization after chasing Dwight out of town and ensuring a 50 loss season...this is the same man that after 3 straight losses had Mike Brown fired with a single look during a timeout....but ESPN and the media would have you believe this same man could not throw a tantrum and have Phil Jackson hired? LOL....Nonsense....
    Last edited by Menses; 02-18-14 at 11:58 PM.

jsmithj88

u do realize they traded for an older, slower and less athletic pg to replace fisher?
    and u gave up 3 picks
    and u paid him 9mil a year, which is almost 3X fishers salary
    how did that move work out?? DISASTER ................ but its a good move in ur book, haha

dwight howard openly said he did not want to play for the lakers
    said it over and over he wanted the nets, the lakers werent even in his radar
    so what did the lakers do??? of course, they traded the 2nd best center at the time for a guy that didnt want to be there ............ great move according to u
    and to verify that fact, usually, a guy signs a long term extension after such a high profile trade
    the fact that howard did not, told u exactly how big a mistake the lakers made .........

then we compound it by letting howard walk away for absolutely nothing
    there has been nothing but disaster after disaster for the lakers
    i dont see how u can seriously defend these moves .............

we havent even gotten to the coaching situations, with phil, diantoni and brown ............
    or kobe and gasols situations

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Oh look...it's Laker hater story time. Buss forced Jerry West to give him Gasol Do you even read this shit before you hit enter?

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Oh look...it's Laker hater story time. Buss forced Jerry West to give him Gasol Do you even read this shit before you hit enter?
    LOL....have you not read the countless interviews West has given trying to defend the trade which everyone knew was rigged from skip to jump....?? Jerry West hired Chris Wallace, The memphis GM....right before he retired...Gasol was essentially traded for 2 first round picks and Kwame Brown...LOLOL......
    Last edited by Menses; 02-19-14 at 12:06 AM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Here's what the Lakers gave up
    2 first round picks
    kwame brown for cap space that Memphis needed
    a rookie point guard in Javaris Crittendon who was promising but went and killed someone
    the 2013 defensive player of the year Marc Gasol who has lifetime averages of 13/8/1.5

i understand Jerry West's involvement in the trade. It was a good trade for both sides so to characterize it as anything else is just plain wrong.

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Here's what the Lakers gave up
    2 first round picks
    kwame brown for cap space that Memphis needed
    a rookie point guard in Javaris Crittendon who was promising but went and killed someone
    the 2013 defensive player of the year Marc Gasol who has lifetime averages of 13/8/1.5

i understand Jerry West's involvement in the trade. It was a good trade for both sides so to characterize it as anything else is just plain wrong.
    mark gasol was a throw-in for that trade
    nobody knew a dam thing about him
    did we so soon forget the outrage when this deal went down?
    pau was a very good player, one of the best PF in the game
    lakers got him for 2 low first rounders, a rookie, and a throw-in

YungCiroq
    YungCiroq's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    There are no superstars in the upcoming draft, so no. Not even close.
    cut it out

YungCiroq

Is that the same gm that got pau for nothing and won 2 tittles with him. I think so
    Lol yea, Same Gm that...

• Lost D.Howard for NOTHING
    • Chose D'Antoni over an 11 time champ (P.Jackson)
    • Gave Nash Top 5 guard money
    • Fired a coach after 5 gms
    • Was given Gasol by Grizzles Gm J.West (Laker Legend AKA "The Logo")
    • Over paid an aging Kobe

(sigh) Let me guess K.Love & Melo are coming
    My Gm is "The Pat Riley"... So Yea

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    No, your point was "NBA is completely rigged pal." That was followed by "the NBA was not about to let a super star play for a podunk farm town hillbilly city..."

Your points are wrong. The NBA is not completely rigged and the NBA did not know that Bryant was going to be a superstar.

He was traded before he ever played a game.

Please educate me on how the NBA KNEW Kobe was going to be a superstar ahead of the 12 teams that didn't draft him?

And, you are inferring that the NBA forced Charlotte to trade him to LA.

Do you REALLY believe this?????
    look bruh if you didnt know kobe was going to be a super star you are an idiot he was the most hyped up high school star ive ever seen other than Lebron

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by YungCiroq View Post
    Lol yea, Same Gm that...

Mitch is controlled by Kobe " The Gimp" Bryant.....he had no choice in hiring D'antoni...and paying Kobe....Mitch was brilliant in his decision not to resign Bynum....and had the power to make that decision as Kobe did not Like Bynum to begin with....now we are to believe he was dumb enough to hire the Pringles mascot...and pay Nash and Kobe all that money? nonsense.....Mitch has to do what Kobe tells him...If Reisdorf was running this team...Kobe would have been amnestied last year....as Cuban suggested...

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    absolutely. NBA is completely rigged pal.

Remember the Charlotte Hornets drafted Kobe Bryant but the NBA was not about to let a super star play for a podunk farm town hillbilly city...
    i can name 20 things like this which i wrote on another site before each draft and i was almost dead on with the early picks. Anyone who is this naive to not know this stuff is rigged needs to quit gambling right now. If they refuse to do that then they need to see the drawing where the Knicks landed Ewing. It is all on you tube for all to see unless Stern had it taken down. Now if they still believe everything is on the up and up after watching that video they are just unreachable and should just keep losing their money until they are tapped out. These guys that swear everything is legit might be the most naive of our society. We got corrupt lawyers, cops, doctors, Ceo's, construction firms etc.., Not the NBA tho even tho one of their own refs got pinched. There is a reason why the NBA draft is run like it is now and we are to believe with them hiding the picks, that someone honest is doing it? They change the format after Stern got caught with the Ewing fiasco. Nobody gets to see the drawing but some guy we are to believe is all on the up and up lmfao.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 02-19-14 at 05:41 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Menses

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kobe actually killed lakers

What irony

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    There are no superstars in the upcoming draft, so no. Not even close.
    What you been smoking brah?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    What you been smoking brah?
    he be smoking that rooster bruh you didnt know?

him and 2dabank got it on in the holding cell

Akajason18
    Akajason18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Quote Originally Posted by YungCiroq View Post
    Lol yea, Same Gm that...

Just remember where the pat riley came from..thats right the lakers

YungCiroq

Just remember where the pat riley came from..thats right the lakers
    Its not where you from its where you at

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Is the lottery the 5 worst records?(cant remember)

If so they are not even in the lottery so they pick 6 or 7. And even if they make it, I would say no, they won't "fix" it. Too much to lose if something like that went bad.
    4th worst record in the league right now.

They can do it!

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i can name 20 things like this which i wrote on another site before each draft and i was almost dead on with the early picks. Anyone who is this naive to not know this stuff is rigged needs to quite gambling right now. If they refuse to do that then they need to see the drawing where the Knicks landed Ewing. It is all on you tube for all to see unless Stern had it taken down. Now if they still believe everything is on the up and up after watching that video they are just unreachable and should just keep losing their money until they are tapped out. These guys that swear everything is legit might be the most naive of our society. We got corrupt lawyers, cops, doctors, Ceo's, construction firms etc.., Not the NBA tho even tho one of their own refs got pinched. There is a reason why the NBA drart is run like it is now and we are to believe with them hiding the picks that someone honest is doing it. They change the format after Stern got caught with the Ewing fiasco. Nobody gets to see the drawing but some guy we are to believe is all on the up and up lmfao.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> What he said...LOL

chankng
    chankng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14483

LOL...lakers are the raiders???? 5 championships since the kobe era???????????????? Without mentioning the earlier success... This thread is dumb and since the bulls the lakers and spurs are the lonley ones on top for like 2 decades

First 12