Originally posted on 02/19/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
absolutely. NBA is completely rigged pal.

Remember the Charlotte Hornets drafted Kobe Bryant but the NBA was not about to let a super star play for a podunk farm town hillbilly city...
i can name 20 things like this which i wrote on another site before each draft and i was almost dead on with the early picks. Anyone who is this naive to not know this stuff is rigged needs to quite gambling right now. If they refuse to do that then they need to see the drawing where the Knicks landed Ewing. It is all on you tube for all to see unless Stern had it taken down. Now if they still believe everything is on the up and up after watching that video they are just unreachable and should just keep losing their money until they are tapped out. These guys that swear everything is legit might be the most naive of our society. We got corrupt lawyers, cops, doctors, Ceo's, construction firms etc.., Not the NBA tho even tho one of their own refs got pinched. There is a reason why the NBA drart is run like it is now and we are to believe with them hiding the picks that someone honest is doing it. They change the format after Stern got caught with the Ewing fiasco. Nobody gets to see the drawing but some guy we are to believe is all on the up and up lmfao.