vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Rising Stars Challenge

Liking the underdog Team Webber here. Anyone else likes them too?

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Love Team Webber here. More playmakers. Good luck to us

JoJo5473
    JoJo5473's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

not sure about betting on allstar events, the essence is that the players don't take it seriously, it can be really frustrating seeing the team you bet on having more talent but losing because it's a game that does not matter to any of them.

JoJo5473
    JoJo5473's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

Having said that, I think team Hill is probally gonna take this game as its players are mostly sophomores with only one rookie (the greek guy with long name from the bucks) whereas team Webber only has two sophomores (A.Davis and someone else). Remember the rising star challenge before when sophomores played agaisnt rookies, sophomores usually ended up abusing the rookies, in fact I can't even recall one time when the rookies won.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Keep in mind that Davis and especially Lillard will most likely be given limited minutes given their participation in the real thing (and for Lillard all the other BS he's doing).

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo5473 View Post
    Having said that, I think team Hill is probally gonna take this game as its players are mostly sophomores with only one rookie (the greek guy with long name from the bucks) whereas team Webber only has two sophomores (A.Davis and someone else). Remember the rising star challenge before when sophomores played agaisnt rookies, sophomores usually ended up abusing the rookies, in fact I can't even recall one time when the rookies won.
    Rookies won in 2010 and 2011.