derekjetr02
    derekjetr02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Okc -10.5 at lal

Anyone else on OKC tonight? Line has dropped from 11.5 to 10.5. Lakers rumored to only have eight healthy starters tonight. Durant and co. are on an absolute tear.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Starters sitting for the 4th quarter kind of worry me.

I took OKC 1H -6.5.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    Starters sitting for the 4th quarter kind of worry me.

I took OKC 1H -6.5.
    I hope that's not the case and if so then the back ups better produce.

OKC should HAMMER LA. LA has no one.

LosDoyers
    LosDoyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 262

1st half, of course. No way I'm touching anything that has to do with the 2nd half unless my boys find a way to f.uck up my first half bet.

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

like lal here especially with bkn not covering, probably slam lal if okc is given a more favorable line for the overall game for the 2nd half.

LosDoyers

LMAO. You'd think out of all the teams that wouldn't check out before the All-Star break, it'd be a team trying to make sure they hold onto the #1 seed in the hardest conference.

Will be going hard 2nd half to get my money back and then some, if the line is right. Lakers are statistically the worst 3rd quarter team in the league this season and I don't like their chances with the short bench.

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LosDoyers View Post
    LMAO. You'd think out of all the teams that wouldn't check out before the All-Star break, it'd be a team trying to make sure they hold onto the #1 seed in the hardest conference.

Will be going hard 2nd half to get my money back and then some, if the line is right. Lakers are statistically the worst 3rd quarter team in the league this season and I don't like their chances with the short bench.
    hope you arent going hard on okc, yes lakers are worst 3rd quarter team but this is tnt day, and perhaps bkn net backers will be chasing hard on okc, only for them to win maybe by 1 or 2 points, or plausibly even lose su to lake show

LosDoyers

Quote Originally Posted by pepero428 View Post
    hope you arent going hard on okc, yes lakers are worst 3rd quarter team but this is tnt day, and perhaps bkn net backers will be chasing hard on okc, only for them to win maybe by 1 or 2 points, or plausibly even lose su to lake show
    Got my money back, plus some extra, PLUS my boys got one loss closer to winning the lottery