jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

LeBron MuthaPhukin James

Guy feels he has to stand by comments, see him not afraid to take last shot as in times past, if only he'll do this during playoff time, by the way I think that was a bad shot with that much time left, I dont adhere to the win on the road mentality, they had alot of time and could have gotten a much better look. Good shot though.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Mt Rushmore.

georgek118
    georgek118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4513

But lets be honest..how bad are the miami heat team? eliminate lebron and they would lose 75% of games.. with the talent they have..pretty sad..bosh is useless def gone next season...they are so lucky lebron can play 48 mins/game..

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Quote Originally Posted by georgek118 View Post
    But lets be honest..how bad are the miami heat team? eliminate lebron and they would lose 75% of games.. with the talent they have..pretty sad..bosh is useless def gone next season...they are so lucky lebron can play 48 mins/game..
    He will stay in Miami, because there are no better options. But yes, the Miami team is bad. I'm curious to see what Riley does over the next two years. This is obviously the last year or two for guys like Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis and Shane Battier. At some point they need to get younger. DWade will never be the same. This is just the beginning of his bad knees.

georgek118

Yea i totally agree that hes staying. Why would he leave? Miami is a great city/location and place to live.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by georgek118 View Post
    Chris Bosh is having an excellent season...and was named an all star for the 9th time...I would respectfully ask that you please refrain from making such asinine comments in the near future....This has been a public service announcement...back to your regular scheduled programming.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

georgek118

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Chris Bosh is having an excellent season...and was named an all star for the 9th time...I would respectfully ask that you please refrain from making such asinine comments in the near future....This has been a public service announcement...back to your regular scheduled programming.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    this is a riot. well said, sir.

nailed it. BAM!*

1sthalf
    1sthalf's Avatar Become A Pro!

LeBron MuthaPhukin James

Name:  Victorious-FreddieMercury.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  2.6 KB