Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Is Memphis trying to lose?

Anyone that's watched this game since they went up 4 with the ball with a 1 minute 30 to go knows what I'm talking about. What the fuk man?

blerpblerp
    blerpblerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Fatigue...B2B flying from Atl to CLE...watchin the same game.

Seto

Dave Joerger has to be the dumbest coach in the NBA.

Down 4 on the road with a minute to go he has TAYSHAUN PRINCE in the game rather than MIKE MILLER. Is he mentally handicapped?

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by blerpblerp View Post
    Fatigue...B2B flying from Atl to CLE...watchin the same game.
    Oh please. That's BS. Is fatigue an excuse for not even trying to run plays?

Their idiot coach keeps calling isos for Z-Bo and he hasn't scored on a single one in like 20 minutes.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Took them -4 2nd 1/2. Win the 1/2 by 9 , lose the OT by 8. Thought that was going to be a winner.

Simply too many games. Players just can`t sustain what we expect of them.

Cost me an even day with 6 bets going.

Seto

Guys stop with the fatigue bullshit. All teams play lots of games in lots of days. It's NOT an excuse.

They just quit. Plain and simple. Awful coaching being a major reason for it.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

BTW, had Indy pk with 2 winners in a teas. I realise Orl is playing better, but the 4th Q Indy effort was BS.

scholesy
    [Too Long]
    scholesy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1685

can't look at it that way, you could've said the same about the Cavs quitting when Memphis went on that 13-0 run, never should've went to OT in the first place

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

It wasn't fatigue, it was the NBA.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    It wasn't fatigue, it was the NBA.
    That is why I stopped after the OKC win, called it a day.

FranchisePlayer
    U MAD BRO!?
    FranchisePlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Had cavs 2nd half haha

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Grizz is a pretty good b2b team. They are 41-21 ATS in the last 62 b2b games, including the loss today.

Zbo didn't really get it going. The last play and the TO for the last shot in the regulation time tells the whole story of him whole game.
    Last edited by vasilli07; 02-09-14 at 08:01 PM.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by scholesy View Post
    can't look at it that way, you could've said the same about the Cavs quitting when Memphis went on that 13-0 run, never should've went to OT in the first place
    Dude I was on Memphis. I'm venting. I don't care what the other team did wrong.

Plus which, there's a difference between having an awful stretch during a game and having an awful stretch during the last 2 minutes of regulation and all of overtime. That's just disgusting. Teams go on runs. So what, Memphis quit in the first half too? During the game it's all about runs. Those last few minutes are all about execution and Memphis did it ALL wrong.

Pipp0
    Pipp0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Fatigue? They made run 13-0 and after that they stop playing. What is fatigue , that you lead by 2 with 39 seconds remaining and instead of shooting with near 30 seconds left, when if you miss and other team score you will have last posession or if they score 3 point you again will have last posession, if they miss they will foull you and the game is won. Instead of this you LOST ball with 20 seconds left? And last posession you give to Z BO?!?! Z BO for last second shot (probably jump shot) he drible like a MMA player from heavyweight divission. That's not fatigue, that is desire to loose the game.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Pipp0 View Post
    Fatigue? They made run 13-0 and after that they stop playing. What is fatigue , that you lead by 2 with 39 seconds remaining and instead of shooting with near 30 seconds left, when if you miss and other team score you will have last posession or if they score 3 point you again will have last posession, if they miss they will foull you and the game is won. Instead of this you LOST ball with 20 seconds left? And last posession you give to Z BO?!?! Z BO for last second shot (probably jump shot) he drible like a MMA player from heavyweight divission. That's not fatigue, that is desire to loose the game.
    Going to Randolph on a last possession was just plain retarded. Plus which Z-Bo had been completely muted in this game. I swear the coaches in this league are fukking idiots.