TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday Free Play

Don't miss out on my PLAY OF THE DAY today which is on a run right now of 18-8 I am in the top 5 over the last 30 days at freepicksnetwork and are hitting non stop winners. Check out all my premium plays at theprophetspicks.com

Philadelphia 76ers (+8.5) @ Miami Heat FREE PLAY
    When playing in back to back days this season the 76ers are 10-6 while Miami is a rough 7-6 ATS. This team of older players will have a hard time keeping up with the 76ers who are younger and more athletic. Miami will want to come out and get a win here after their HORRIBLE performance last night and they could, but it will be close the whole way as their team will be very tired by the end of the game. Back to backs is when they miss the youth and athletic ability of D-Wade and he will be missed tonight as AI in Philadelphia is becoming a pure scorer. Nobody on their squad has a chance of stopping him tonight Posey might be able to slow him down enough to get the close win Miami doesn't have a shot at putting this game at double digits though.
    2 - Philadelphia 76ers

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too like the 76ers +9.5 (thegreek) myself sir.

BOL to you

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Sixers here as well. So far only see 9 around here.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

my final plays are
    under nets bobcats 193.5
    memphis +10.5
    OTTAWA -130 NHL
    KINGS +1.5 goals

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

by memhis you did mean in the NBA, because the OSU game never got that. Good luck with your picks though man I am pulling for you a lot of action on the board for you today.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes Prophet... He meant the NBA in that game.