Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

NY Knicks +2.5/ ML +125

Several match-ups I like in this game. Early foul trouble, and Portland's bench could become an issue for the Blazers in this game.

I feel like NY is a live-home dog here, with some good value. I know Portland has been a good team so far this year, but they are starting to sputter, they still have yet to face Indiana and Minnesota on this road trip.

The public is all over Portland here understandably.

Also leaning Phi/Bos 'Over' 1st half.

And the Clippers -1.5 over Miami

Good luck on your bets.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Several match-ups I like in this game. Early foul trouble, and Portland's bench could become an issue for the Blazers in this game.

I feel like NY is a live-home dog here, with some good value. I know Portland has been a good team so far this year, but they are starting to sputter, they still have yet to face Indiana and Minnesota on this road trip.

The public is all over Portland here understandably.

Also leaning Phi/Bos 'Over' 1st half.

And the Clippers -1.5 over Miami

Good luck on your bets.
    Wow so a push on the Phi/Bos 1st half 'Over' @ 103 even though Sallenger misses two free throws, and two other shots attempts with a min remaining.

And NY failed to capitalize on a 4th quarter where Portland couldnt buy a basket, 4-21 19% 3's for NY.

And now Clippers pending...

The NBA is hard sport to cap +60% everyday I feel like I should bet this sport 3-4 times a week at most.