azabh50
    azabh50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

Over 204.5 Suns V Bobcats?

Can see this coming in as Bobcats aren't as great defensively on the road and are on a back to back

iHateBetting12
    iHateBetting12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4779

Looking at this game too. Suns coming home off a long road trip and may be more relaxed on defensive end but cant imagine they wont score, since that IS what they do. Bobcats have been putting up a 100 or more against Denver and LA, and PHO defense isnt anything to rave about and they should be able to come close to doing the same here.

Highsaac
    Highsaac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I like it. Phoenix's offense has been very good last 10 games and is better at home. They're on a days rest so not too worried. Charlotte scores more on the road than at home. Their defense has been worse in January and is worse on the road. Charlotte is bottom 5 for both opponent 3p% and 3pm, while Phoenix is 2nd in 3pm, 2nd in 3pa and 7th in 3p%. Phoenix has no one to defend Big Al as they are very poor defensively at the rim. For PHX 14/22 have gone over at home. For CHA 15/24 have gone over on the road.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by iHateBetting12 View Post
    Looking at this game too. Suns coming home off a long road trip and may be more relaxed on defensive end but cant imagine they wont score, since that IS what they do. Bobcats have been putting up a 100 or more against Denver and LA, and PHO defense isnt anything to rave about and they should be able to come close to doing the same here.
    Don't unders typically hit with teams off road trips? The Giant had an autoplay like that last year and was hitting 60% or so.

Just a random FYI I don't really bet totals much.

GL.

reesp18
    reesp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1469

I love this play, GL!

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

I'm small on the under parlayed with the bobcats + the points. I don't exactly want to say why, but we could see a good hard game played here.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Charlotte on a B2B.

Phoenix's 1st game back home after a relatively long road trip.

Generally translates to an 'under' and that's what I'd recommend on this play.

But GL.