ChicagoCover
    Trappin'
    ChicagoCover's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-NBA Write-ups SATURDAY

SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR. I AM 18-16 +1.43 OVERALL

The last time I bet on the Bulls they screwed me over on the spread and lost in embarrassing fashion vs Minnesota. I'm staying away from the spread on this game although signs do point to a "Chicago Cover". Bulls are 5-0 ATS L5 meetings in NO & Road team is 8-0 ATS L8 meetings. I'm trying to take advantage of the low total here with the trends not in Chicago's advantage with the O/U L5 being 1-4. Don't let that trend beat you up though because the Bulls' pour shooting percentage can only go up from here. Although it's been pour, they've averaged 94 points in their last four road games, while throwing up 96 points on the Spurs. The Pelicans D isn't shiny itself, allowing teams to score 50+ points by half time, while allowing them to score an average of 99.6 points (at home). Chicago itself has allowed their opponents to score an average of 96.2 during their last 5 road games, which one included an overtime win vs Orlando. Nervous about both teams teams having 3 straight unders? Don't be. The over is 14-2-1 in the last 17 meetings in New Orleans. I'm also not worried about the three straight under thing because the Pelicans are allowing their opponents to score an average of 101.4 points in their last five home games, 103.6 last 3. Keep in mind the Pelicans are 6-2 on the over when playing on two days rest. Unibrow Davis sat out the last game due to a dislocated left index finger, but is expected to play tonight for anyone wondering. Over is 8-3 in Pelicans last 11 vs NBA Central. This line is four or five points too low. Take the over 183.5

The next game I'm playing are two red hot teams who're averaging well over 100 points in their last five games. The under is 8-0 in the last 8 meetings, which could scare people away from this bet. But if you don't think this won't be a high scoring affair, you've lost your marbles! The over is 4-1 in the Heats last 5 road games, 5-1 L6 overall; while NY is 5-0 on the over in the last 5 home games, while also 5-0 on the over in their last five overall. Back to this high scoring affair...The Knicks have won four straight games, three of them by 26 points or more. So don't think Miami is going to slump, they'll just be right along keeping pace. Speaking of keeping pace, the Knicks are allowing their opponents to score an average of 100.1 points at the garden; while this New York squad is averaging 114.4 points in their last 5 games. While the focus might be on LeBron for Miami, Chris Bosh has quietly scored 20 points in six of his last eight contests. He only scored 9 points in the last matchup, which was less than a month ago; which went under the total by 2.5 points. If Bosh can live up to what he's been doing lately, I see this game easily going over. Speaking of focus, the Knicks have an emerging kid to take some pressure off Carmelo. Rookie Tim Hardaway Jr can shoot a three boy, tied a franchise record with 6 3-pointers along with 29 points in the last contest which was vs the Cavs. The rookie is averaging 21 points over the last three games while going 12-21 from 3-point land. Don't lose your marbles here, take the over of 201/202.

Best of luck money team

Last edited by ChicagoCover; 02-01-14 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Added my record

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Surprised you are not going for Bulls -2 or the ML. Their defence should be able to stop Anthony Davis.

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Surprised you are not going for Bulls -2 or the ML. Their defence should be able to stop Anthony Davis.
    I'm waiting on a little bit more line movement to appear before I pull that trigger. I do like the bet though.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

On the Bulls.
    Anthony Davis scares me, but all boozer does is turnaround jumpers that won't be blocked. But if he ever goes inside, davis will block every shot, because boozer can't dunk anymore.

Otherwise if Tyreke and Gordon are playing well, Bulls could be in a little trouble, but Butler should be fine on them...Dunleavy will get abused, but hopefully his shot is on.

joakim should dominate. Dj should dominate.

GL today.

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'

bump

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'

Suns pk -110 3Q

NYK +8.5 live -110

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'