SlapDash
    SlapDash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami - Indiana Fri 24th

Someone tell me what it is I'm not getting my head around before I open up the vault on Miami -1,5.

?

Edit: Fri 23rd, er...
    Last edited by SlapDash; 03-22-07 at 05:49 PM.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't get it either. Miami was -4.5 at Atlanta (who had a five game winning streak at home) and won easily. Now they're playing a team that has hardly even looked like an NBA team recently, has lost 13 of 14 and they're only a -1.5 favorite? This makes no sense, imo.

I want someone to explain it too.

SlapDash
    SlapDash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like Pinny's starting to get some action on this game. Odds gone 1,909 - 2.0 but the spread sticks.

Stinking feeling they want my money on Miami, but still no clue why it shouldn't go there...

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indiana has won 4 straight against Miami and they had Wade in all 4 of those games that is why they are favored. They are a very confident team when they play Miami and have had Miamis number since 1996 winning more than double the amount of games Miami has won in the series.

sonnythekid
    sonnythekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

I like Indiana (+1.5),but the best bet in this match up is the OVER (181.5).Well that just is my own opinion ! GL with what ever
    you guys decided to play.
    Last edited by sonnythekid; 03-22-07 at 07:49 PM.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14509

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Indiana has won 4 straight against Miami and they had Wade in all 4 of those games that is why they are favored. They are a very confident team when they play Miami and have had Miamis number since 1996 winning more than double the amount of games Miami has won in the series.
    Plus Indiana is in with the Gang of Four fighting for the last 2 spots for playoff action. Not saying any of this will make a difference in their play, though. Will be looking at the over more closely.