thefuture
    thefuture's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pacers danny granger out

Thinking clippers and the under thoughts.....

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz
    Razz_Donkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good info, thanks for sharing. I prefer the under in this game, but won't be playing it myself.

1800Gambler
    1800Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liking the clippers now too. Also eric gordon is probable tonight as well. I just dont wee where the offense is going to come from for indiana

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Thanks man. I like your thinking.

Let's Go Bills!
    Mario Williams...
    Let's Go Bills!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

I like the over... either of these teams have defense and it'll get worse for Indiana without Granger

thefuture

Yea I ended up taking the clippers at +4.5 and even though I hate taking double digit lines I had to take Boston at -13 Sixers Lou Williams out Elton Brand quest with a hamstring and there coming off of a back to back.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I booked Indiana this morning without knowing this, still am not worried, Clips just find ways to lose games, Indiana can still ball without Danny. Rush, Hansborough (yes thats right watch this stud play) Ford, plus Murphy Foster, they can still hang. Mike Dunleavy IMO is arguably the worst coach in the NBA. GL to all the Indiana backers I have watched this team this year and they should have no problem getting quality minutes from the players gettin extra ones.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

injuries like these usually mean the team with injured player still wins. Too obvious to say 'Granger's out, Pacers will lose' i'm still on Pacers

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Hansborough (yes thats right watch this stud play)

Mike Dunleavy IMO is arguably the worst coach in the NBA.
    Hansbrough has looked more like a dud to me. Not sure what games you've been watching. I agree 100% on your second statement though.

thefuture

I booked Indiana this morning without knowing this, still am not worried, Clips just find ways to lose games, Indiana can still ball without Danny. Rush, Hansborough (yes thats right watch this stud play) Ford, plus Murphy Foster, they can still hang. Mike Dunleavy IMO is arguably the worst coach in the NBA. GL to all the Indiana backers I have watched this team this year and they should have no problem getting quality minutes from the players gettin extra ones.
    I hear you but my thinking was Pacers are in there 2nd game of a back to back 3rd game in 4 nights and they lost there last 3 games by double digits

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Razz_Donkey View Post
    Hansbrough has looked more like a dud to me. Not sure what games you've been watching. I agree 100% on your second statement though.
    He is playing his role off the bench excellently, And is adjusting very well. If he was a candidate for 6th man of the year next season it wouldn't surprise me. He plays with more heart than 70-80% of the athletes in the league.

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

clips and over.

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz

He is playing his role off the bench excellently, And is adjusting very well. If he was a candidate for 6th man of the year next season it wouldn't surprise me. He plays with more heart than 70-80% of the athletes in the league.
    I respectfully disagree. He's shooting 39% with 20 rebounds and 4 blocks on the year. Lot of season left, but I'm nowhere near convinced thats he'll even be mentioned in 6th man of the year talks next season. Can't comment on his heart though, haven't seen him play enough.

thefuture

I like and respect everybodys opinion but right now its time for me to get wasted and get my d**k wet everybody be safe and watch out for the law tonight.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Razz_Donkey View Post
    I respectfully disagree. He's shooting 39% with 20 rebounds and 4 blocks on the year.
    I didnt say hes fillin up the stat sheet. Hes playing his role well, you even admitted you havent seen him play much.

RayzHELL
    Go GATORS!!!
    RayzHELL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Pacers!

PARLAY BET
    DESCRIPTION
    Nov 25 07:05 PM EST - Basketball NBA - 704 Indiana Pacers -1 buying 3 points -170 for Game
    Nov 25 09:05 PM EST - Basketball NBA - 720 Phoenix Suns -6 buying 4½ points -255 for Game
    Nov 25 08:00 PM EST - Basketball NCAA - 728 Louisiana Tech -9 buying 3½ points -195 for Game
    3 Team Parlay
    Bet Slip Total Risk Win
    $234.56 USD $553.92 USD

PACERS at home to start new win streak!

jdhender
    jdhender's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

yikes, had no idea granger was out

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by jdhender View Post
    yikes, had no idea granger was out
    Who cares we got the cover, scroll up this thread and read my quote "the clips just find ways to lose games" All i gotta say.