smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

Nets huge tn

They blow out Toronto ... Bank it

gambleites
    gambleites's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Well i dont know about the blow out part, Nets havnt been blowing out many teams and this is a very big mid season game considering how close these two are in the Eastern Conf standings.

However i do expect the Nets to win here, they have been very hot lately and Toronto has been inconsistent at best since their hot streak earlier this month. Also how will Demar be tonight? It was a pretty good ankle sprain thanks to Hedo Turks shitty defense. He didnt play the second half against LA and i would be surprised if he played tonight. Even if he does not sure he will be 100%

I do like the Nets to cover here but i would love to know if Demar is playing or not.

Best of luck Smarotta09

gambleites

Demar is out for Tonight.

"DeRozan, averaging career bests of 21.8 points, 4.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists, won't play in this contest and could be out longer for first-place Toronto (22-21), which leads Brooklyn by 1 1/2 games in the Atlantic Division."

NBA.COM

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

DeRozan never even travel with the team.

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'
    ChicagoCover's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Nets as well

gambleites

Well Nets Def should have won but this Def was not a blowout. Glad i layed off this game, 1 and 2 in the division play you can usually bet it means something.