Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Chandler Parsons

Currently 8/10 from 3 one shy of team record held by Robert horry . Fukkin on fire and this ain't no 76ers defence he playing against

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

And there's 9

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Dude is my favorite NBA player. If rockets can keep this group together the next 3 years they are going to the finals.

Mikw
    Mikw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats my home team. It's great watching him starting to emerge more and more. Hell of a player!

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
    Dude is my favorite NBA player. If rockets can keep this group together the next 3 years they are going to the finals.
    Bunch of streaky jump shooters....Wont ever win a thing. Scored 73 in a half last week and couldn't break 100. That's all you need to know.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

But the blasted Rockets still going to loose on home floor ...McHale you nitwit...

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

White boy got game.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Rockets? Finals?

Lol. Good one.

Catch77

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Rockets? Finals?

Lol. Good one.

Ok well tell me your Fianls contenders for the next 3 years .. Not this year the next 3. And dont forget HOU will add another veteran THIS year by trading Asik.
    The west will be OKC/POR/HOU for the next THREE years. If you dont see this you dont know basketball.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

They'll be a playoff team sure but you're guaranteeing they'll be in the Finals in three years.

What about Golden state, San Antonio, and the Clippers?

Catch77

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    They'll be a playoff team sure but you're guaranteeing they'll be in the Finals in three years.

What about Golden state, San Antonio, and the Clippers?
    Of course Nothings guaranteed . But if there was a futures bet right now Id have money on one of those 3 to make it in 2015, 16, 17.
    SAS wont get past OKC this year if they get that far. Its been a great run for them but I think age is finally catching up.
    I think the clippers are a flash in the pan. CP3 is great but after him.. meh. They have this year and the next at most to get it done. Not gonna happen IMHO. Their CORE isnt as young or have the upside as OKC/POR/HOU. Your right with Golden state I can see in the mix as well for he near future..

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Of course Nothings guaranteed . But if there was a futures bet right now Id have money on one of those 3 to make it in 2015, 16, 17.
    SAS wont get past OKC this year if they get that far. Its been a great run for them but I think age is finally catching up.
    I think the clippers are a flash in the pan. CP3 is great but after him.. meh. They have this year and the next at most to get it done. Not gonna happen IMHO. Their CORE isnt as young or have the upside as OKC/POR/HOU. Your right with Golden state I can see in the mix as well for he near future..
    Take off the homer glasses. Houston isn't going anywhere. The Lakers will win the West again before the Rockets sniff it.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Great shooter but he can't play a lick of defense like the rest of the team sadly.