CHICAGO — Kobe Bryant was on a roll Monday, chiding the NBA for evolving into a soft game and also for banning high-school players from entering the draft.
He didn't enter the NBA until 1996, but you could sense Bryant yearning for a return to the physical style of play that defined the league in the 1980s and into the '90s.
"It's more of a finesse game [now], it's more small ball, which personally I don't really care much for," Bryant said Monday before the Lakers played the Chicago Bulls. "I like kind of smash-mouth, old-school basketball because that's what I grew up watching.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basket...#ixzz2rBhhSuqU
Who is this sucka trying to fool ? LOL... The league modified the hand check rule for KOBE and star players to score more easily...Why is this piece of s h i t shot jacker.. trying to sound like an 80's vet? This man did not play against Joe Dumars in his prime...The rule change was the equivalent of the MLB cutting the ball parks and juicing the players and the ball in order to bring baseball back from the strike....chicks dig the long ball....

A Missed fade away 3 pointer and a open lane dunk is more entertaining than a layup and a hard foul....That's why the Rockets and the Warriors are always on TV.....Kobe Bryant benefited more from the rule than any other player from his era....and he more than anyone else would have needed it when he bricked more than 50 percent of his shots on a nightly basis..

This guy never played in a league where hard fouls were allowed...(unless u were a Laker and you hack sawed jim duganed Steve Smith in front of 2 refs who ignored it..LOL). Kobe drew more fouls than anyone else in the league after 2003....Again..who is this sucka triyng to fool? The Ego on this guy....just look at this idiot complain for more calls....