SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vernon Croy: Bobcats +6½ at Celtics

Bobcats +6½ at Celtics

Game Time: 3/21/2007 7:35:00 PM
    By: Vernon Croy
    http://www.procappers.com/

The Celtics have been awful at home all year, so look for the suddenly potent Charlotte offense to take advantage here and possibly pull the outright upset.

Charlotte is coming off a huge win at home last night against the Cavaliers, and I look for them to bring that confidence into this game at Boston tonight.

For whatever reason, the Celtics have been one of the best investments in the league on the road this year, but they have been terrible here at home! Boston is just 9-22 against the spread in this building, and their porous defense now must contend with a Bobcat offense that is averaging 104.2 points per game over the last 5 games.

I just do not see the Celts matching that firepower, and I would not be shocked if the Bobcats post there first straight up victory at Boston in the brief history of the franchise after five losses here, so grab the points.

Play: Charlotte +6½

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you Mr.Croy. The Bobcats +8 is the way I'm playing this game myself.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Charlotte +8.5 looks to good to be true.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I WOULD like Charlotte here if not for the fact they played an overtime game last night. Then agan, that is also the reason this line rose two points, so can't knock the line value. Still, PASS for me.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I agree with you Mr.Croy. The Bobcats +8 is the way I'm playing this game myself.
    Good call here.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you sir

Honestly, This game looked way too easy to me. It actually burnt me, because I only ended up playing 1 unit on it instead of the 2 units I was planning on putting on it.