Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Thoughts on this potential trade?

Howard for Rondo and Sullinger.

Houston gets rid of the crybaby, gets one of the better young PFs in the game who can space the floor so should complement Asik well.

They also get one of the better PGs in the game although some will say him and Harden wouldn't work as they both need the ball.. Maybe they would be right...

Howard finally gets a team all to himself when he can get his touches and get 30 and 20 a night. And finish 34-48.

Danny Ainge offloads Rondo whom he clearly doesn't want to build his franchise around.

Winner, winner, winner?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Can't see it happening. Houston management won't do it. Not many good big man who is both good defensively and offensively. Yes, both Harden and Rondo will need the ball, will make both guys look like Kobe and Nash together.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Can't see it happening. Houston management won't do it. Not many good big man who is both good defensively and offensively. Yes, both Harden and Rondo will need the ball, will make both guys look like Kobe and Nash together.
    I'm not saying it would happen. I'm just saying what if it did.

Howard is good offensively? How? He's just a physical freak. His skill level (and effort level but that's irrelevant in this case) are 0. Guy would be a bum in the street if he were 5'7".

Yeah that's the problem.. smh. Maybe it could still work. Harden completely pussied out in the 2H the other day. They needed another guy. Aaron Brooks and Lin aren't the answer.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Seto, never happen. I think at one time Ainge might have been enamored with DH ( as the whole league seemed to be)
    but after seeing his effort/attitude/post game responses, not any more.

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

Would absolutely never happen... I could see rondo going to HOU though to team with Dwight and harden ... Maybe something like asik, picks cash and another team involved to take Lin