dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby

1 game the bets
    MEMPHIS -3 I think this game will be a blowout mint gov mint to the bank and I really don't like betting pro b ball

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

you figure the # would be higher since memphis recently went in to pheonix and put a beat down on the suns, won by 8. Memphis were 7 point dogs.
    and they played in memphis back in december and beat the suns by almost 20. Memphis were 2.5 point faves.

and they open again at the same #? Even with those easy wins? You figure the spread would be higher.

Thats a red flag for me. Line maker aint that stupid ..

to me the over in this game is worth a shot, especially since the last time they played it was way below the opening total and the total opens high again, even when pheonix has been on a under streak (7 of last 8 games have been under the total). suns 3rd road game in 4 days. they score a ton but there D aint great by any means.

dilaudid8

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    you figure the # would be higher since memphis recently went in to pheonix and put a beat down on the suns, won by 8. Memphis were 7 point dogs.
    and they played in memphis back in december and beat the suns by almost 20. Memphis were 2.5 point faves.

and they open again at the same #? Even with those easy wins? You figure the spread would be higher.

Thats a red flag for me. Line maker aint that stupid ..

to me the over in this game is worth a shot, especially since the last time they played it was way below the opening total and the total opens high again, even when pheonix has been on a under streak (7 of last 8 games have been under the total). suns 3rd road game in 4 days. they score a ton but there D aint great by any means.
    you make a good point about the O/U. I like that this is the 3 road game in a row. PHOX against the spread is like 24-9 there playing unreal ball like I said i'm not a big b ball better. I just think everybody will be betting on PHOX I do see that most of the public is on MEM but that could change this game looks to easy don't get me wrong nothing is easy I think vegas is begging you to take PHOX +3 but its gambling anything can happen bol

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think if the # was higher the books would rake in the phoenix love. This small # won't attrack many Suns bettors, maybe ML plays but not a big value compared to spread odds, however, memphis will get much more attention imo. Perception is that they have been playing great lately (almost beat spurs at home last game), beat up on a horrible detroit team and lost to denver - both of those teams are awful on D btw and cant stop anyone.
    remember, memphis is 7-12 at home. books are not sold on them winning this game as easily as you think .... I agree.

Wagering any money on this memphis team is far to risky at this point. I don't trust them any bit.

good luck though.

dilaudid8

yeah I agree like you said MEM record at home is like you said bad 7-12. it's not a easy call sometimes you have a feeling about a team its not a good way to make a bet. but I will take a shot with MEM if they lose its my own fault for betting a real bad team gl

dilaudid8

pacers -9.5
    miami-5