GoldyLocks
    GoldyLocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

I'm noticing a lot of plays on the NBA forum for the Bucks +11 tonight.

Am I the only one that thinks that is crazy? I expect the Raptors to win in a rout.

Feel free to provide some insight into this! Love a good debate.

GoldyLocks

Quote Originally Posted by GoldyLocks View Post
    I'm having trouble feeling out the games in the NBA tonight, so I'm going to stick with my 2 bets:

Raptors -11 2*
    NYK/PHX Over 198 1*

I also have 2 picks for NCCAB if you guys are interested.

Virginia +7 1*
    Cuse -8.5 1*
    Pick #5

TOR/MIL Under 188 1*

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

I think a lot of people are still hesitant to take the Raptors at -11; sure they've been playing well since the trade, but they're still largely unproven. With that being said, the Bucks are playing like absolute garbage. I can't think of one player who's been remotely consistent, and injuries have kept them from really developing any sort of identity. Larry Sanders is back, but he has yet to really have an impact on any games he's played in (maybe tonight?), and he doesn't exactly help their chemistry on (or off) the court. The Raptors' last couple games ended in blowouts against much better teams than Milwaukee, and Toronto's starters should be plenty rested. I think we'll see another good game from Lowry, but I wouldn't be too surprised if Giannis Antetokuompo (sp?) is able to keep DeRozan relatively quiet tonight.

Bottom line, I think Raptors -11 is the play!

GoldyLocks

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    I think a lot of people are still hesitant to take the Raptors at -11; sure they've been playing well since the trade, but they're still largely unproven. With that being said, the Bucks are playing like absolute garbage. I can't think of one player who's been remotely consistent, and injuries have kept them from really developing any sort of identity. Larry Sanders is back, but he has yet to really have an impact on any games he's played in (maybe tonight?), and he doesn't exactly help their chemistry on (or off) the court. The Raptors' last couple games ended in blowouts against much better teams than Milwaukee, and Toronto's starters should be plenty rested. I think we'll see another good game from Lowry, but I wouldn't be too surprised if Giannis Antetokuompo (sp?) is able to keep DeRozan relatively quiet tonight.

Bottom line, I think Raptors -11 is the play!
    Great write up! Lets go Raptors!

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Also it's noteworthy that 64% of the public is on the Raptors. I think a lot of people (myself included in some cases) have a tendency to want to fade the public when they're leaning heavily toward one side.

Selopez88
    Selopez88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

What do you think on Washington Wizards vs Chicago bulls. There the big around here.

SpartyPA28
    SpartyPA28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

BOOM! That Cuse game had me nervous. Thanks for another good day.

Selopez88

Good call on the Ncaa games. The cuse game had me on the edge. But I hit big on the 2 team parley with Virginia and cuse game for 4 units. That was crazy lol good call bro

GoldyLocks

Quote Originally Posted by Selopez88 View Post
    Good call on the Ncaa games. The cuse game had me on the edge. But I hit big on the 2 team parley with Virginia and cuse game for 4 units. That was crazy lol good call bro
    Nice man! I was at the Knicks game last night so I caught the last 2 mins at a bar... Unreal cover. We are on quite a streak

GoldyLocks

Quote Originally Posted by SpartyPA28 View Post
    BOOM! That Cuse game had me nervous. Thanks for another good day.
    You got it! We keep rollin!!

GoldyLocks

Good Morning Everyone!

We end yesterday 3-2 +2 Units! We continue to roll, cashing 5 STRAIGHT NIGHTS!

YTD: 10-3 +13.5 Units

We only got 4 games tonight in the NBA so look for 1-2 to plays and 1-2 plays for NCCAB. I already got a big play in mind, but going to see how the lines react today.

Have a great morning, and check back around 2PM for our GOLDY LOCKS

Aram325302
    Aram325302's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

Goldy pound it!

GoldyLocks

Quote Originally Posted by Aram325302 View Post
    Goldy pound it!

Ha!
    Points Awarded:

Aram325302 gave GoldyLocks 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Good Morning Everyone!

We end yesterday 3-2 +2 Units! We continue to roll, cashing 5 STRAIGHT NIGHTS!

We only got 4 games tonight in the NBA so look for 1-2 to plays and 1-2 plays for NCCAB. I already got a big play in mind, but going to see how the lines react today.

Have a great morning, and check back around 2PM for our GOLDY LOCKS
    Hey Goldy - what do you think of putting Indy Pacers and Michigan Wolverines in a ML Parlay today?
    I will be adding 1 or 2 teams to that...just need a little advice on nba since I have only watched 1 game all year, but have been following the teams closely - score updates and stats

GoldyLocks

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Hey Goldy - what do you think of putting Indy Pacers and Michigan Wolverines in a ML Parlay today?
    I will be adding 1 or 2 teams to that...just need a little advice on nba since I have only watched 1 game all year, but have been following the teams closely - score updates and stats
    The Pacers and Wolverines should win there games tonight. I rarely bet a game if the odds are above -175, so I avoid big ML plays. I just don't think that it's worth the risk/reward. Check back in a little bit and I'll have an NBA pick posted. I actually am looking at the Kings to cover with the points tonight.

RollinDo

The Pacers and Wolverines should win there games tonight. I rarely bet a game if the odds are above -175, so I avoid big ML plays. I just don't think that it's worth the risk/reward. Check back in a little bit and I'll have an NBA pick posted. I actually am looking at the Kings to cover with the points tonight.
    Thanks man.

I think Kings may cover too since they're hot right now...but on the road vs. Pacers - think ML is pretty safe with them.

b.t.w. - my Parlay is this now:

Pacers (ML) / Michigan (ML) / 49ers (+4.5)
    1 unit to win 1.3 units

So even a loss is not going to kill me, though I'd be a little baffled if the hoops plays didn't hit.

GoldyLocks

Good Afternoon

Pick #1: Kings +11 (-120) 1.5*

I know all too well not to bet against Pacers at home, but tonight I think the books are giving the KINGS too many points with +10.5. The Kings have been playing great since they had their 'team meeting' and they are finally starting to look energized. Cousins, Gay, and Thomas are a great trio of players that I think are capable in keeping tonights game within reach. My prediction is the Pacers win by 6-8 points.

BOL.. More picks to come.

GoldyLocks

Good Afternoon

Pick #1: Kings +11 (-120) 1.5*

I know all too well not to bet against Pacers at home, but tonight I think the books are giving the KINGS too many points with +10.5. The Kings have been playing great since they had their 'team meeting' and they are finally starting to look energized. Cousins, Gay, and Thomas are a great trio of players that I think are capable in keeping tonights game within reach. My prediction is the Pacers win by 6-8 points.

BOL.. More picks to come.
    Pick #2: Wisconsin -4 1*

Pick #3: Memphis +1.5/Over 195 Parlay 1* to win 2.5 Units

Let me know if you'd like a reasoning behind these picks. Happy to share my thoughts, but not going to waste anyones time who doesn't want to read this! All about hitting those GOLDY LOCKS!

BOL

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

BOL!!!

quicksilva87j
    quicksilva87j's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

BOL! Loving the picks

Selopez88

You got me sold on the Memphis game I actually just put down the same parlay. The kings are playing good right now but that Indiana defense is good and they are at home so I am kinda iffy on that one. Also the Wisconsin game I am kinda feeling an upset. Wisconsin is good offensively but so is Indiana and they can also get those rebounds too. I like your picks and you never steered me wrong but I am just gonna have to wait a little on those picks. Thanks a lot bro

RollinDo

Goldy - I have a lean in the Memphis game. Can I ask why you feel strongly about that one?
    Thanks in advance!

SpartyPA28
    SpartyPA28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Damn, after you picked Wisconsin, I looked for a Memphis game in the NCAA for way too long. . . .lol. Got it locked in now. BOL! Thanks!

GoldyLocks

Damn, after you picked Wisconsin, I looked for a Memphis game in the NCAA for way too long. . . .lol. Got it locked in now. BOL! Thanks!
    My bad man! I should've made that more obvious

RollinDo

That's funny right there! Gave us a good laugh Sparty! Good luck tonight guys!

GoldyLocks

Goldy - I have a lean in the Memphis game. Can I ask why you feel strongly about that one?
    Thanks in advance!
    I live with a what have you done for me lately attitude. Memphis is playing great ball right now and seems to be putting that bad start behind them. Since Westbroook's injury, the Thunder haven't looked like the same team.

These two teams have some history, and they always play a hard fought game. Memphis is 6-0 overall in their past 6 games ATS and 5-1 in their past 6 meetings vs. the Thunder.

I expect a close game, with Memphis squeaking it out in the last few possessions. BOL

RollinDo

I live with a what have you done for me lately attitude. Memphis is playing great ball right now and seems to be putting that bad start behind them. Since Westbroook's injury, the Thunder haven't looked like the same team.

These two teams have some history, and they always play a hard fought game. Memphis is 6-0 overall in their past 6 games ATS and 5-1 in their past 6 meetings vs. the Thunder.

I expect a close game, with Memphis squeaking it out in the last few possessions. BOL
    Thanks bro!

GoldyLocks

I'm starting to like the Knicks tonight, but not sure if I want to pull the trigger. I'm a huge Knicks fan, and I almost want them to lose so the bookies disrespect them for their next game vs. the Pacers, almost.

GoldyLocks

YTD: 10-6 +10 units

Streak was bound to end! Bad night all over the place tonight. We'll get back at it tomorrow!
    Last edited by GoldyLocks; 01-15-14 at 08:07 AM.

GoldyLocks

YTD: 10-6 +10 Units

Plenty of games to choose from tonight, should have 3-4 picks. Lets hit those GOLDY LOCKS

RollinDo

YTD: 10-6 +10 Units

Plenty of games to choose from tonight, should have 3-4 picks. Lets hit those GOLDY LOCKS
    I thought you played the Memphis ML, Goldy - ???
    That should put your record at 11-5, no?

Still following ya' - you're a good capper man.

GoldyLocks

I thought you played the Memphis ML, Goldy - ???
    That should put your record at 11-5, no?

Still following ya' - you're a good capper man.
    I personally parlayed Memphis +1.5 and the OVER, so I consider that one bet. Really thought there was going to be lots of scoring, but the return of Gasol fueled the defense I guess! If you took it ML, great bet man!

RollinDo

I personally parlayed Memphis +1.5 and the OVER, so I consider that one bet. Really thought there was going to be lots of scoring, but the return of Gasol fueled the defense I guess! If you took it ML, great bet man!
    No, I didn't play, but should have. I didn't know that Gasol was returning or I would have for sure.

RollinDo

I like the Under 197 in Raps-Celts game. Just hoping it doesn't go to OT.

pupung
    pupung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Lets do this goldy!

First 12345 Last